28

Chapter 28

    Xiao Shiqing lost his mind for a while, and was dragged by Zhao Qi for a few steps before he slowed down, "Your Majesty."

    Zhao Qi ran and found that he couldn't pull it anymore. : "Escort ah ah ah ah ah ah escort! There are assassins! Come

    quickly—" Xiao Shiqing stopped, "Zhao Qi, calm down     .

    "

Pulling back to his side, his tone was rare and patient, "Xi'er, that's a dark guard, not an assassin."

    Zhao Qi asked with a question mark all over his head, "Huh?"

    Xiao Shiqing nodded to the dark guard, who walked up to the two of them and turned to Zhao Zhao. Xi knelt down and saluted: "My subordinates will see the emperor for the support of Tianji."

    Zhao Xi blinked, and slowly let go of Xiao Shiqing's hand.

    He knew that the Tianji Camp was set up by Emperor Jing, and the people inside were Dajing's top secret guards. In addition to protecting the safety of the royal family, they also shouldered duties such as collecting intelligence and tracking assassinations. The original Tianji Battalion directly obeyed the orders of the emperor, but Emperor Gou was still young when the first emperor was cool, so the late emperor handed over the command of the Tianji Battalion to Empress Dowager Wen. Later, in order to win over the Xiao family, Empress Dowager Wen took the initiative to give up the command. The current Tianjiying is the same as the half of Dajing, both of whom have the surname Xiao.

    Zhao Qi realized that he was too embarrassing, but he firmly believed that as long as he dumped the blame quickly enough, the embarrassment would not be able to catch up with him. "It turns out they are from the Tianji Camp," Zhao Qiyun said lightly, "Why are they dressed like an assassin?"

    Fuzi said: "Returning to the emperor, my subordinates are wearing the uniform night clothes of the Tianji Camp, so that they can hide at night. Zhao Qi asked: "

    Then what do you wear during the day?"

    Fuzi: "It depends on the situation.

    " You must protect me well."

    Fu Zi: "This subordinate obeys the order."

    Xiao Shiqing watched Zhao Qi's clumsy change of subject, smiled silently, and said, "It's none of your business here, go down."

    "This subordinate will leave." Fuzi retreated into the darkness and disappeared without a sound.

    Zhao Qi was stunned, "It's a good one who comes and goes without a trace, as expected of a secret guard." Facing Xiao Shiqing's interested eyes, Zhao Qi touched his nose, "Since I'm fine, I'm going to sleep?"

    Xiao Shiqing Said: "When there is a little trouble, you yell to protect the driver, are you so afraid of death?"

    Zhao Qi nodded repeatedly, this is not nonsense.

    "Come back and save me if you're afraid of death?"

    Zhao Qi said without hesitation: "I didn't think that much at the time."

    Xiao Shiqing asked: "I don't want anything to happen to me?" "Of course     I

    don't want to!"

It

    is true to say so, but Zhao Qi is very clear about how much money he has, and he has only learned a little about governing the country. If it's not good, it will mess up the country.