15

Chapter 15

    Zhao Qi:? ? ?

    Does this question make sense? Why did he answer such a question!

    Zhao Qi looked back and forth between Rong Tang and Xiao Shiqing. These two people looked the same as usual, one was casually noble, the other was indifferent and cold.

    To be honest, he should be more inclined towards Rong Tang. It was rare for the cold beauty to take the initiative to talk to him, and he really wanted to know the reason. And Xiao Shiqing's aura is too strong, every time he is alone with him, he is crushed to death.

    Zhao Qi didn't answer for a long time, Xiao Shiqing urged: "Your Majesty?"

    "Master Xiao must have something important to report," Rong Tang said indifferently, "Your Majesty, go with Master Xiao first."

    "Did I ask you the truth?" Xiao Shiqing said slowly, "If you ask the emperor's questions, the emperor will naturally answer them."

    ... Please let me go! ! !

    Tangle is tangled, Zhao Qi also knows the standard answer to this question. Xiao Shiqing is the prime minister's chief assistant, and Rong Tang is his nominal male favourite, does he have a choice!

    Zhao Qi said in a small way: "I choose the prime minister."

    Xiao Shiqing was satisfied, "The emperor is wise."

    Zhao Qi looked at Rong Tang apologetically: "Then I'm leaving."

    Rong Tang didn't seem to mind his answer: "The emperor walks slowly. "

    Zhao Qi smiled at him, "I'll go to the Zui Study to talk to you later."

    Xiao Shiqing's eyes froze, and he said jokingly: "The emperor is very busy. Don't worry, Mr. Rong, the truth will let the emperor get away as soon as possible, so as not to be mistaken Your Spring Festival."

    Rong Tang frowned slightly, "Thank you, sir."

    Xiao Shiqing smiled lightly, walked away, walked a few steps and then stopped, "What are you still doing?"

    Zhao Qi said "Oh", followed.

    Xiao Shiqing was tall and slender, and his legs were also very long. Zhao Qi took two steps to match his one step. Xiao Shiqing's pace was neither fast nor slow, and Zhao Qi didn't chase him deliberately, and kept a few steps away from him all the time.

    Arriving at Qinzheng Hall, Xiao Shiqing stopped at the threshold of the hall entrance, turned around and stretched out his hand to Zhao Qi.

    Zhao Qi was full of question marks, what did Xiao Shiqing want to do? Is it to hold his hand?

    No... These one and two are all set up for collapse. After Rongtang collapsed and the prime minister collapsed, he was about to suffocate.

    Xiao Shiqing looked at him, "Huh?"

    Zhao Qi raised his hand hesitantly, and was about to put it on Xiao Shiqing's palm, when Jiang Dehai behind him came up and said, "Don't bother the prime minister, come here, slave."

    Only then did Zhao Qi react, It turned out that Xiao Shiqing had just asked him to help him cross the threshold. "I don't need your help. The threshold is only a little high. I can just jump over it."

    "Then the emperor can jump."

    Zhao Qi was at a loss for words for a while, "... Prime Minister, there are so many people watching."