61

Chapter 61

    Xiao Shiqing paused, "Bring him in." Doctor

    Zhang was quickly "invited" in. Pity him for being old, he was scared out of his wits and went back to his hometown. Before he had a few days to live in peace, the dark guards suddenly fell from the sky, and they dragged him all the way from his hometown to Cangzhou, where he was chased by ducks, eaten and drank. None of the time. After a few days, his old bones were tossed to pieces, but the most unbearable thing for him was the psychological fear.

    When he saw the Prime Minister, who was so powerful, his legs softened, and he knelt down, "Grass, grass people, see the Prime Minister."

    Xiao Shiqing coughed lightly, and looked down at the old doctor, with an expression that could not tell whether he was happy or angry.

    Seeing him coughing, Fuzi was a little worried, and asked: "Prime Minister, is he unwell?"

    Xiao Shiqing shook his head and said, "Just ask." Doctor

    Zhang tremblingly said: "What does the Prime Minister want to know, the grass-roots must know everything, and there is nothing to say. Fuzi said: "

    My lord Zhang, more than three months ago, the emperor's dragon body was not in good condition. I told you to go to check the pulse. You gave the emperor a prescription to invigorate the stomach and dehumidify. Is there such a thing?"

    Hearing Fuzi When Zi Zi mentioned this matter, Doctor Zhang, who was timid at first, was terrified, and his voice trembled, "It is true."

    "But your student Cheng Boyan gave the emperor a prescription the next day. A completely different prescription. Mr. Zhang, is it you or Mr. Cheng who is wrong?"

    Doctor Zhang wiped his sweat tremblingly, "I don't know..."

    Fuzi was about to ask again, but Xiao Shiqing raised his hand to stop him , "Let's be honest, what's wrong with the emperor?"

    "Your Majesty, you have qi deficiency and blood deficiency, stomach dampness and heat..."

    Xiao Shiqing interrupted coldly, "The truth has no time to beat around the bush with you."

    Xiao Shiqing hasn't said anything threatening yet. Physician Zhang couldn't bear it any longer, and with an old face, he cried, "Prime Minister! Prime Minister—the grass, the grass people really dare not say it! The emperor actually, unexpectedly..."

    Xiao Shiqing suppressed his voice, and said forbearance: "Is the emperor...pregnant?" Fuzi, who was

    always calm and calm, widened his eyes, as if he had heard the Arabian Nights, and this Arabian Nights was told by Prime Minister Xiao. For a moment, he thought he had an auditory hallucination, and couldn't help saying: "Prime Minister, you are... "     Imperial Physician

    Zhang was also stunned, "Does the Prime Minister know?"

, impatiently said: "I was right, wasn't I?!"

    "Hui, Hui Prime Minister, when the grass people checked the emperor's pulse, the emperor's pulse was indeed the pulse of two months' happy pulse."

    Fuzi didn't know it was them Crazy, or I was crazy, confused: "But, the emperor is a man, how can a man get pregnant?"

    Up to now, Doctor Zhang only confided everything he knew: "It is said that there is a secret medicine in Dongying, and the man After taking it, you can conceive and have children like a woman. But this is just a legend, and no one has seen it, and there is no precedent in Dajing. The grassroots really dare not say it..."