42

Chapter 42

    Zhao Qi couldn't figure out the situation at all, but he knew that the prime minister's brother had to listen to what he said, otherwise there would be serious consequences.

    Zhao Qi opened his lips meekly, Xiao Shiqing smiled with satisfaction, leaned over slightly, blocked the sight of others with his body, and kissed Zhao Qi's lips aggressively.

    "Brother—uh—" His lips were bitten painfully, his breath was robbed, and a shameful voice leaked from Zhao Xi's teeth. The voice was not loud, but it was enough for the people present to hear clearly.

    He Changzhou froze in place, with an extremely ugly face, staring at Xiao Shiqing, wishing he could cut him into pieces.

    Shocked and frightened, Xiao Songzi trembled and held his breath. Even Jiang Dehai, who had been in the palace for decades and considered himself well-informed, kept his head down, not daring to look directly at the three of them. Only the secret guards of Tianji Battalion remained calm as usual.

    When Zhao Qi was almost suffocating, Xiao Shiqing finally raised his head from him. Zhao Qi was kissed until his whole body became limp, and the only trace of clarity was drowned in Xiao Shiqing's overwhelming aura. Xiao Shiqing hugged him horizontally, and he stretched out his hand subconsciously, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

    Xiao Shiqing squinted at He Changzhou, with contempt that he couldn't hide, "Have you learned it?"

    He Changzhou's chest heaved violently, and his eyes were as red as weeping blood. Every movement Xiao Shiqing made, every word he said was sharper than the enemy's sword on the battlefield, piercing straight into his heart, killing him dripping with blood.

    Before He Changzhou could reply, Xiao Shiqing hugged Zhao Qi and walked out followed by a group of hidden guards.

    There was no sound in Yonghua. He Changzhou didn't respond for a long time, Jiang Dehai stepped forward, and tentatively called out: "General?

    " He glanced at his hands, and strode away slamming the door.

    When Xiao Shiqing carried Zhao Qi back to Haiyan Palace, Zhao Qi had already fallen asleep in his arms, and the breath he exhaled was still reeking of alcohol.

    Xiao Shiqing shunned the eunuchs and maids, leaving only the two of them in the palace. "emperor."

    Zhao Qi lay sprawled on the bed, and when he heard Xiao Shiqing calling him, his eyes opened a crack.

    "Take off your clothes before going to sleep."

    Zhao Qi didn't seem to understand what he was saying, stayed for a while, and closed his eyes again.

    Xiao Shiqing sat down beside the bed, and slowly untied the dragon robe on Zhao Qi's body. Just halfway off, Zhao Qi suddenly turned over, and the dragon robe hung on his arm, revealing a section of fair shoulder.

    Xiao Shiqing's eyes dimmed, and he stroked the bite mark on his shoulder with his fingertips, and said in a hoarse voice: "Come here."

    An eunuch walked in and said respectfully: "Prime Minister."

    "Prepare water, the emperor wants to take a bath.

    " In the early morning of the next day, Zhao Qi woke up alone in bed, his head buzzing and hurting after a hangover. He patted his head lightly and said, "Lao Jiang, what time is it?" The

    room was quiet, and no one responded to him.

    Zhao Qi opened one eye, the room was full of hazy light, and there was no one. He called out again: "Lao Jiang? Xiao Songzi?"