67

Chapter 67

    Zhao Qi fell into a long thought.

    To live, or not to live, that is the question. He can cite a lot of reasons for not giving birth, what is it an accidental product, afraid of pain, afraid of giving birth... the reasons for giving birth, he thought for a long time, and only came up with two: first, this is One life; second, this is his and Xiao Shiqing's child, and Xiao Shiqing wants him to live.

    After struggling to get an answer, Zhao Qi began to seek the opinions of insiders.

    Jiang Dehai's eyes sparkled, "This servant has always been looking forward to serving the little prince and little princess, just like serving the emperor when he was a child. Let them ride on the servant's back. It's important that they are cute..."

    Xiao Songzi: "Me too!"

    Mei Chuan : "Your Majesty, you don't have to think too much about a man's childbirth. Pain is painful, but women can bear it, let alone a man."

    Cheng Boyan: "I will do my best to make the little prince and princess healthy and safe. I grew up here."

    Zhao Qi questioned: "Have you all been bribed by the prime minister?" The

    four of them said in unison: "We are not, we are not."

    Apart from these four, how many other people knew that Zhao Xi was pregnant. Needless to say, Fuzi is 100% on Xiao Shiqing's side; Li Chisu doesn't need to ask, his opinion is just a fart; as for He Changzhou... Hehe, he still wants to be the godfather of Dragon Egg.

    "Your Majesty? Your Majesty!"

    Zhao Qi came back to his senses, met Shanghe Changzhou's concerned eyes, and forced himself to say, "What's the matter?"

    "I talked to the Emperor, but the Emperor didn't respond."

    "Oh... I was thinking about the country It's a big deal." The fate of Xiaolongdan is not a national event, "What did you just say?"

    He Changzhou said: "I got a new sword." He Changzhou said, pulling the sword out of the scabbard for Zhao Xi to watch .

    The sword was extremely sharp, with a gloomy light that blinded Zhao Qi's long eyes.

    "Good sword!" Zhao Qi said very appreciatively, "It's just right for you."

    "Then the emperor gave the sword a name?"

    Zhao Qi pondered: "Well... this sword is as cold as frost, which makes people frightened. Why don't you just give it a name? Is it 'Frostmourne'?"

    "Frostmourne..." He Changzhou savored it carefully, "It's a good name, it's not something the emperor could think of."

    "You don't need to say the last sentence." Zhao Qi looked at it. He Changzhou put the sword back into the scabbard, and the movements were done in one go, full of heroism, and he couldn't help saying: "Changzhou, if I gave birth to a little princess, would you still teach her how to practice sword riding and shooting?"

    "Huh?" He Changzhou was surprised, "Yes A little princess?"

    Zhao Qi shrugged, "There is a doctor who claims to be very accurate in seeing this."

    He Changzhou was a little unhappy, "I don't want to be a little princess."

    Zhao Qi said with a smile: "Why?"

    " It is said that a daughter is like a father, if she is a little princess, wouldn't she be like King Zhaonan?"

    Zhao Qi said in embarrassment: "That... I made a mistake, in fact the dragon egg is not Li