26

Chapter 26

    Zhao Xi's wrists were tied together, so he could only rely on his feet to exert force. He really wanted to kick Rongtang away, but he couldn't control the strength. If the strength is weak, it won't work. If the strength is too strong, what if the beauty made of ice and snow is kicked away.

    "Responsible and responsible, I am responsible for you." Zhao Qi coaxed him, "I will find a famous doctor to treat your body, I will let you out of the palace, and I will make good compensation to your family... I will give you whatever you want, okay? A

    gleam of clarity flashed in Rong Tang's eyes, and he was soon overwhelmed by the unique desire of a man, "It's too late."

    "Not too late! Where is it too late? I..." Hot fingertips lifted Zhao Xi's chin , looking at the face gradually approaching him, Zhao Qi was thinking of another man in his heart.

    That's right, that man is the instigator of all this - Zhao Qiao!

    In the name of the Son of Heaven, he officially announced that Zhao Qiao was dead, so dead that the grass on the grave was three meters high.

    Zhao Xi thought of a hundred ways to kill his younger brother, Rong Tang's face was already close at hand, he turned his face suddenly, and a kiss with the scent of medicine fell on his cheek. Then, he heard Rongtang laugh very lightly, and slowly moved his hand to his belt.

    In this way, Rong Tang only had one hand controlling him. Zhao Xi seized this opportunity and pushed towards Rongtang with his knees. After all, Rong Tang was weak, and it took a lot of effort to suppress Zhao Qi, so he was caught off guard by such a push, and immediately groaned.

    Zhao Qi rolled aside with the strength of his elbow, and shouted: "Lao Jiang——Jiang Dehai, come and save me!" The corners of

    Rong Tang's eyes were stained red, "Zhao Qi..." The

    door was pushed open with a bang, Zhao Qi seemed to have grasped the straw, "I'm here!" The

    tall figure came through layers of curtains, and after seeing the face of the visitor, Zhao Qi was so moved that he was about to cry, "Changzhou..."

    He Changzhou was terrified Zhao Qi had never seen such a He Changzhou before.

    Looking at the two people on the same bed, He Changzhou hugged Zhao Qi into his arms with one hand, pulled out the sword from the scabbard with the other hand, and pointed it straight at Rong Tang.

    The scent of the medicine in the surrounding area turned into a scent of grass, Zhao Xi finally breathed a sigh of relief, grabbed He Changzhou's lapel tightly, and said, "Hurry up, go to the imperial physician, and bring Zhao Qiao over here!"

    He Changzhou didn't seem to hear Zhao Xi stared at Rong Tang and said, "Rong Tang, do you know what you are doing? Forcing the emperor is a capital crime."

    Zhao Xi said, "He Changzhou, are you out of your mind? Hurry up and put your sword away." Put it down! Rong Tang has been drugged, and now his mind is not clear, the most urgent thing is to remove the drug from his body..."

    Rong Tang held his chest, coughed violently, and said slowly: "Forcing? I don't need it .” He looked up at Zhao Qi, “Because, he was originally, mine.”

    He Changzhou turned the hilt of the sword, and the tip of the sword was one inch closer to Rongtang's throat, the corners of his lips curled up, "You seem to have made a mistake, you belong to the emperor, but the emperor is everyone's emperor, no one can monopolize him. "He Changzhou paused, then repeated, "No one." These words seemed to be addressed to Rong Tang, but also seemed to be addressed to himself.