17

Chapter 17

    Realizing what Rong Tang wanted to do, Zhao Xi was shocked, and pushed Rong Tang away abruptly, almost jumping up from the bed, pointing at Rong Tang and cursing: "Again!!! You are a big bastard!"

    Tang was pushed by him unexpectedly, took half a step back, looked down at Zhao Qi's hand that just touched him, frowned slightly, and said: "Who forced me to stay in the harem, the emperor doesn't remember? Who is the 'prostitute'?"

    Zhao Xi knew he was wrong, so he said bravely, "I'm not in the mood today." "I 'm

    not in the mood, or can't I?"

    Zhao Xi couldn't believe it, "Rongtang, you are a taster How can someone who is noble, lonely and self-reliant say such... such unrefined words! Even if you want to test me, there is no need to sacrifice your appearance!"

    Rong Tang smiled lightly, "I'm afraid it's the emperor. You misunderstood me. The love between men and women is the law of nature and ethics, and there is nothing wrong with it."

    But it is very wrong for men to love men. Zhao Xi's mentality was a bit broken. He felt that the current Rongtang was a fairy who had descended to the mortal world, polluted by the emotions and desires of the world, the kind who would turn black if he didn't do well.

    Zhao Xi raised his forehead, "You must have been stimulated and lost your mind now. You calm down first, I'm leaving." After speaking, he fled in despair, like a big girl with yellow flowers being molested by Deng Tuzi.

    Rong Tang stayed where he was, looking at his back, thoughtful.

    In the dead of night, Zhao Qi was walking alone on the way back to Yonghua Palace, and from time to time he would meet guards on patrol. He stopped and walked, avoiding carefully. When passing by the rockery in the Imperial Garden, a pair of hands hugged him from behind abruptly and pulled him into the rockery.

    Zhao Xi's mind went blank, and he instinctively wanted to call for help, but a voice with a smile came from his ear: "The little eunuch in the palace doesn't sleep in the middle of the night, just wandering around outside."

    This familiar voice, and the smell of fragrant grass... Zhao Qi's little heart jumped back into his throat, and he bit the visitor's hand as if venting his anger, and the other party let him go with a muffled laugh.

    "I was almost scared to death by you!" Zhao Qi complained, "How about playing without it!" The

    moonlight was very good tonight, He Changzhou was leaning against the mountain wall, and the moonlight shone on him majestically, with a tall and straight figure, Full of heroic spirit, "Heart attack?"

    Zhao Qi waved his hand, "Why are you here?" "Enter

    the palace to see the prime minister."

    "It's so late?"

    "Well," He Changzhou said, "What about the emperor? It's so late, wearing the eunuch's clothes Clothes, what do you want to do?"

    Zhao Xi was at a loss for words for a while, "I..."

    He Changzhou glanced in Zhao Xi's direction, "The emperor came from     Zuizhai ?"

    Zhao Qi: "Uh." He Changzhou only thought of Zhao Xi

Acquiesced, with a thought-provoking smile, "I didn't expect the emperor and Mr. Rong to be so interesting, the eunuch uniform... poof."

    Zhao Qi blushed, "Oh, it's not what you think."

    He Changzhou said to himself: "I Ah, I just returned to Beijing from Youzhou. I had a big battle with the remnants of Duanmaifang, and my hand was injured. Being a courtier is exhausting, but the emperor is having fun with his male favorite..."