13

Chapter 13

    Zhao Xi held two small peaches in his arms, and said: "I heard that the early peaches in Muyang Temple can cure all kinds of diseases. Rongtang has been in poor health. I picked a few and gave them to him as a comfort."

    He Changzhou was quiet and smiled. Said: "The emperor is so kind to Mr. Rong."

    Zhao Qi said: "It is because of me that he became what he is now, and I will always give him some compensation."

    "Listen to the tone of the emperor, but do you regret it?"

    "Regret "

    "Regret for taking Rong Tang by force."

    Zhao Qi said casually, "I've done everything, so what's the use of regret."

    He Changzhou asked: "Has the emperor ever thought of letting him go? Mr. Rong is full of pride, At first glance, he looks like the type who prefers softness to toughness. If he is given freedom, he might change his mind on the emperor."

    Zhao Qi said without hesitation; "That won't work." Rong Tang and King Huai were good friends who grew up together. Friends, if Rong Tang is free, he will definitely go to find Duke Huai immediately, help him usurp power and seize the throne, and then trample the humiliated him under his feet.

    He Changzhou: "Why?"

    Zhao Qi pretended to be deep, "Because, I love him. Didn't you say that? Even if you can't get his heart, someone who can get him is good. That's why I don't care about my heart. "

    He Changzhou: "..." "Move

    further, there is a little peach with a strange shape."

    He Changzhou smiled, "The emperor should throw down the peach in his arms first, and then go pick others.

    " Xi looked down at the peaches in his arms, and shook his head: "No, it will break."

    Jiang Dehai: "Even if the emperor throws it away, the servants will follow."

    Zhao Qi threw the peaches he picked, and successfully freed his hands . He Changzhou walked a few steps in with him in his arms, and said, "Did the emperor see that thick and strong branch?"

    Zhao Qi: "Yes, what's the matter?

    " gone."

    "Ah?!" Zhao Qi grasped the tree trunk subconsciously, "What do you think you want to do?"

    He Changzhou raised his head and smiled at him, and slowly let go of his hand. Zhao Qi was hanging on the tree trunk like a horizontal bar. The posture is a test of arm strength, and if you relax a little, you will fall off. Although the trunk is not very high, if you really fall down, you will definitely suffer.

    "Ah ah ah He Changzhou!" Zhao Qi shouted, "Are you crazy? Hurry up and hug me down!"

    Jiang Dehai was also anxious, "Little General He, what are you doing! Your Majesty, Your Majesty, hold on, old slave I'm here to save you!"

    He Changzhou was standing beside Zhao Xi, and if Zhao Xi let go, he would be able to catch him in an instant. He Changzhou said to Jiang Dehai: "Elder-in-law, don't worry, I was just joking with the emperor."

    "What kind of joke is this!" Zhao Xi blushed, "You are dead He Changzhou, I tell you, you are already dead! "

    He Changzhou said: "As long as the emperor agrees to share the peaches with me, I will hug the emperor down     .