8

Chapter 8

    When Zhao Qi saw the boy's appearance, he knew that he was definitely an important supporting role in the book. Looking at the boy's attire, Zhao Qi probably had an idea.

    Seeing Zhao Qi stunned, the young man smiled brighter, "Why does the emperor keep looking at me? Is there something on my face?"

    Xiao Shiqing stood in front of the two, looked down at them, half-truthfully said : "Hey Little general, pay attention to your wording, be careful to become the second Rong Tang." The

    young man sneered and said, "A warrior like me who runs around all day, how can I win the eyes of the emperor."

    Xiao Shiqing's words confirmed Zhao Qi's conjecture. The boy in front of him is one of the main supporting roles in "Dajing Wujiang" - He Changzhou. He Changzhou is the only son of General Fuyuan, he is like a god in soldiers, wise and brave, and he is also good-looking. Different from Xiao Shiqing's demeanor and Rong Tang's coolness like frost, He Changzhou is as hot as fire, lively and agile, he is a young man full of vitality all over his body.

    The He family is full of loyalty and loyalty. He Changzhou has been fighting with his father in the battlefield since he was fourteen years old, and has made countless military achievements. After King Huai Zhao Tong rebelled, He Changzhou led the He family army to fight against the rebels for half a year, successfully stopped the rebels from the last line of defense in the south, and formed a counterattack trend, taking back several cities from the rebels. However, when the good news came back to Beijing, Xiao Shiqing wanted to reward him for his meritorious deeds, but the dog emperor sneaked past him and issued a massacre order to He Changzhou, because when the rebels broke through the city, the people in the city lined up to welcome them and cheered warmly.

    He Changzhou refused to resist the decree, and while Emperor Dog was furious, he received a secret report that He Changzhou had an affair with King Huai. Emperor Dog immediately sent dark guards northward to assassinate He Changzhou. After Xiao Shiqing learned of this, he did not stop him, and watched the dog emperor die with cold eyes. In the end, the assassination by the hidden guards failed, and He Changzhou led tens of thousands of He family troops to bow down to King Huai.

    All in all, this is another male god who was taken away by the dog emperor. Now in Zhao Xi's eyes, he is the equipment with the highest damage, and wearing it is equivalent to wearing the resurrection armor.

    Zhao Qi sat on the ground, looked up at He Changzhou, and blew some rainbow farts, "What's wrong with the warrior, the warrior is very good, he has great strength."

    Xiao Shiqing chuckled, "Indeed, it is more convenient to do many things with great strength. "

    Zhao Qi: "..." Is there too much yellow waste in his mind? Why does he feel that Xiao Shiqing is driving?

    "For example, help the emperor get up." He Changzhou said, reaching out his hand to Zhao Qi.

    Zhao Qi looked down at his claws, which were covered with mud. He wiped it secretly with his clothes, and held the hand in front of him. He Changzhou's hands were warm with calluses.

    He Changzhou helped Zhao Qi to stand firmly, let go of his hand, held the sachet on the tip of his nose and smelled it, "This sachet smells really good, can the emperor give it to me?

    " If you don't want to accept it, it's okay to give it to He Changzhou as a prop to increase your favorability.

    "Yes," Zhao Qi said, "You can keep it."

    He Changzhou put the sachet away, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    Zhao Qi smiled at him, "Why are you here at Peach Blossom Forest?"