78

Chapter 78

    Xiao Shiqing was right, Empress Dowager Wen couldn't hide it. Instead of lying one after another, it is better to tell the truth earlier and die sooner.

    But how did this make him speak? ! He felt that he was a girl who got pregnant before marriage, secretly ate the forbidden fruit without telling his parents, and his stomach became big, but the parents thought he was a good boy.

    Zhao Qi struggled crazily in his heart, and the words came to his lips several times, but he finally swallowed them back.

    Empress Dowager Wen lived in Xuchun Garden, she would visit Zhao Qi every day, and occasionally feed him medicine herself. With tears in his eyes, Zhao Qi drank the anti-fetal medicine with her hand, feeling that what he was drinking was not medicine, but full of maternal love, and he felt more and more guilty.

    When Zhao Qi's stomach was more than six months old, the weather gradually entered autumn, and it was cold in the morning and evening. Dragon Egg's fetal movement became more and more frequent, and the heavy belly had begun to affect Zhao Qi's normal life. He often wakes up at night, and his waist is sore. Fortunately, Jiang Dehai has a massage skill, so he can massage him to relieve fatigue if he has nothing to do.

    Zhao Qi was lying on his side on the bed, half-closed his eyes to enjoy the sourness brought by the massage, and the dragon egg kicked suddenly, which made him frowned, "Oh, the little guy woke up."

    Jiang Dehai: "The emperor What are you talking about?"

    "I'm talking to the little princess." Zhao Qi supported his head with one hand and touched his belly with the other, "When will this day end

    ? It's hard work, but Zhao Qi is not afraid, Xiao Shiqing has already found a nanny and nurse for the little princess, and after laying the dragon eggs, he will be like other fathers in the future, just teasing and teaching the baby, and others will help him worry about it.

    Jiang Dehai smiled and said: "Has the emperor chosen a good name for the little princess?"

    Zhao Qi's face was filled with the brilliance of paternal love, "I've thought about it, call..."

    At this moment, Xiao Songzi's voice sounded outside: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty— —"

    Zhao Qi's first reaction was that Empress Dowager Wen came to see him again, and hurriedly said, "Help me to bed quickly!"

    After Zhao Qi lay down on the bed and covered his stomach with

    the quilt, Xiao Songzi ran in and finished speaking, "The prime minister is here." Dad said hello.

    Since Empress Dowager Wen moved to Xuchun Garden, Xiao Shiqing spent much less time alone with him. He couldn't come when Empress Dowager Wen was there, and he was usually busy with government affairs. But no matter what, Xiao Shiqing would look for an opportunity to visit Zhao Qi once a day, and tell him some pleasant "good things" about the government.

    For example, the floods in the south have completely ended, and the people have gradually lived a normal life. Yu Shenshui is indeed that rare talent in water control. He made the best use of the situation, built dams to divert water, built canals to divert water, diverted water into plains, and irrigated farmland, turning harm into benefit. In less than a year, there will be a bumper harvest on both sides of the Huai River. The money pockets of the common people are bulging, and the treasury can also receive a large sum of money. With money in the national treasury, no matter what battles they have to fight in the future, they will not be afraid.