55

Chapter 55

    Zhao Qi thought that He Changzhou didn't hear clearly, suppressed his shame, and raised his voice: "I, yes."

    He Changzhou was even more at a loss, "What's the matter with the emperor?"

    ... Please don't let me say it a third time!

    One thing to say, He Changzhou's reaction was also expected. They were in Dajing, not in the imperial family of Japan. It is unimaginable for a man to conceive and have children. That is to say, this happened to Zhao Xi himself, so he had to believe it. Thinking about it differently, if he was He Changzhou, he would probably laugh out loud when he heard this.

    Zhao Qihuo showed a dragon face and said bluntly: "I have a child in my belly."

    He Changzhou: "???"

    "I am pregnant, I am pregnant!"

    He Changzhou tentatively said: "... the emperor is Are you joking with me?"

    Zhao Qi didn't bother to explain to him, so he recruited Xiaosongzi, a toolman, and said, "You tell me."

    "I obey." Xiaosongzi said, "General He, the emperor indeed has three. Yue's pregnant."

    He Changzhou still didn't believe it, put his hands on his chest, and said with a smile: "The emperor is still angry with me."

    Zhao Qi: "What?"

    "That's why you joined Xiaosongzi to deceive me? There is no need , Your Majesty." , if you are still angry, you can scold, beat or bite me as you please, then stop making jokes like this."

    Zhao Qi said angrily, "I'm the Son of Heaven, am I crazy to make fun of this kind of thing? !"

    "General He, the thing is like this." Xiao Songzi said patiently, "During the Longevity Festival, Mr. Zhao Qiao gave the emperor two bottles of Japanese secret medicine, one of which was named 'Sauvignon Blanc No. 2' , its medicinal effect is to make a man conceive and give birth to a child. The emperor must have used this medicine to conceive a dragon egg. General He doesn't believe it. The servant can ask Cheng Taiyi. He still has a book that records this. .” I

    am most afraid of the sudden silence of the air.

    He Changzhou's expression was wonderful. Shocked, confused, bewildered, angry, ashamed, entangled... This has reached a level that humans cannot describe in words, and it can even be drawn as a meme.

    Zhao Qi wanted to laugh a little, but felt that he couldn't laugh on such a serious occasion, and he was laughing at himself, after all, he was the one who was unlucky for eight lifetimes.

    Zhao Qi sullenly said, "Take it easy."

    He Changzhou was silent for a long time, until the rabbit was roasted, he stopped talking, he didn't even move, as if completely petrified up.

    Zhao Qi couldn't help but asked: "What do you think?"

    He Changzhou picked up the herbal tea on the table, Zhao Qi thought he was going to drink the tea to calm his shock, but he didn't expect him to splash the tea on his face -

    the tea water slid down He Changzhou's slightly youthful cheeks, making his originally clear eyes There is something else in it.

    Zhao Qi couldn't bear it anymore, he seemed to have frightened his younger brother. But who gave you the ability to get into the soul? Why didn't you think of today when you were so happy.