Zhao Qi looked down at his stomach, "I didn't give birth to you, but I gave birth to myself—I always wanted a daughter."

    "Has the emperor thought of a name for the princess?"

    Zhao Qi's eyes lit up, " Hey, are you here to think about it?"

    Xiao Shiqing hesitated, vaguely feeling that something was wrong, but in order to make Zhao Qi happy, he didn't care too much, bent his lips and said with a smile: "Of course you will get the daughter you gave birth to."

    Zhao Qi broke free from Xiao Shiqing's arms, and paced back and forth with his stomach straight, "Then I must think of a name full of fairy spirit, which sounds like a little fairy."

    Xiao Shiqing saw that Zhao Xi's attention was completely on her daughter's On the name, my heart is at ease, "The emperor is not angry anymore, huh?"

    Zhao Qi was reminded, and said forcefully: "I am not finished yet, you have to continue coaxing me."

    Xiao Shiqing smiled, " I obey the order .”

    Zhao Qi thought of something and asked, “Then He Changzhou…”

    Xiao Shiqing smiled slightly, "I can let him go, but the emperor has to promise me one thing."

    "As expected of the prime minister, I will never forget to negotiate terms with you." Zhao Qi teased, "You say "

    "Let Jiang Dehai Xiaosong come back to serve you," Xiao Shiqing said, "They didn't intend to hide it from you, but they were just afraid of me. These two have followed you for a long time, they have done their best, and they know your heart better than others."

    Zhao Xikou kept saying that Jiang Dehai and Xiaosongzi were not his favorite eunuchs anymore, but he felt strange that someone else was serving him. Since Xiao Shiqing mentioned this matter, he went down the steps and said, "Deal."

    Jiang Dehai and Xiao Songzi returned to Zhao Qi's side. Jiang Dehai began to recall the past years, detailing the ten years that the old eunuch and the emperor had been together; Barking and asking: "The slave is still your favorite little eunuch..." What

    else can Zhao Xi do, of course he forgives them.

    He Changzhou also came to look for him, and the only thing he said when he saw him was: "The emperor has calmed down?"     Zhao Xi lowered his

    head and wrote, "Not yet."

What to write."

    "The name I thought of for the little princess."

    He Changzhou glanced, "Zi Han, Zi Han, Zi Han...they are all pronounced the same way."

    "Because it is popular, everyone names girls this way. Name."

    "Do you have it?"

    "Don't talk about it," Zhao Qi wrote down the word "Zi", "Is there anything you can do with me?"

    He Changzhou leaned on the table and said lazily: "If you have nothing to do, you can't come to the emperor. Is it wrong ?"

    "It's best not to." Zhao Qi said without hesitation, "Otherwise the prime minister will be angry again."

    He Changzhou's smile gradually disappeared, "The emperor doesn't want to see me anymore because of the prime minister?"

    Zhao Qi scratched his head with the pen, I don't know what to say so as not to make He Changzhou feel sad. "It's not that I don't want to see you, but you have to make sure that you won't touch me again."