Zhao Qi's reaction made Li Chisu feel distressed and guilty. "I thought that if you recognize the child, you will look at me more, treat me differently from others, and have me in your heart." Li Chisu laughed at himself, "It turns out that I was overthinking." The child looked up to him, but because he didn't want that child. "

    Zhao Xi was still in a daze.

    "I was too selfish and wanted you so much that I did this." I will accept whatever the emperor wants to do with me. I just ask the emperor to reconsider and give the child a way out..."

    Zhao Xi didn't hear a word of what Li Chisu said. At this moment, there was only one thing on his mind——who slept with him that night? Xiao Shiqing.

    He is pregnant with Xiao Shiqing's child.

    Xiao Shiqing... that noble and self-restraining, not close to masculinity and female sex, who treats everyone in the world as worthless, used to treat him as a puppet, but now... Now... I don't know what he thinks of him now, the prime minister is actually the real "prisoner"? !

    It was him who possessed him forcefully and tenderly; he was sitting on Xiao Shiqing's body, unsatisfied, crying and saying "more"; it was him, stroking his back with wet hands, teasing in his ear Said him...

    he didn't want to recall those few words!

    After a long silence, someone called out: "Master Prime Minister."

    Zhao Qi raised his head abruptly, and saw the man in black clothes walk in, bringing a sense of chill.

    It was clearly noon, but it was as dark as evening. The room was lit, Xiao Shiqing stood in the half-light, Zhao Xi couldn't see his expression clearly.

    Without waiting for others to speak, Xiao Shiqing said: "Everyone get out."

    His voice was very calm, with the irresistible force as always.

    Jiang Dehai hesitated and said: "Prime Minister, Your Majesty..."

    Xiao Shiqing repeated coldly: "I told you to go out."

    "...Yes."

    Jiang Dehai, Xiao Songzi, Cheng Boyan, and Mei Chuan left one after another. Li Chisu was keenly aware of the oppressive and dangerous atmosphere around Xiao Shiqing, so he couldn't help but feel a little worried about Zhao Qi, "Prime Minister, you..."

    Xiao Shiqing stared at Zhao Qi without blinking, but said to Li Chisu Yes, " If you still want your Nanzhou Twelve Counties, don't say a word."     Li

    Chisu narrowed his eyes, "Prime Minister thinks this can threaten me?"

    Xiao Shiqing asked back: "No?"

Chi Su smiled, "I can't."

    Xiao Shiqing said to Zhao Xi: "Let him go."

    Zhao Qi was overwhelmed by Xiao Shiqing's gaze, and reluctantly said: "King Zhaonan retreats first, and the Prime Minister has... to discuss."

    Li Chisu was very unwilling, he was not afraid of Xiao Shiqing, but he also did not want to embarrass Zhao Qi. "I'm right outside, the emperor can call me if you have anything to do." As soon as

    Li Chisu left, only the two fathers of Dragon Egg were left in the house. The torrential rain finally broke through the dark clouds and beat the ground, and the rain splashed outside the window, hazy and confused.

    Listening to the sound of the rain, Zhao Qi's lips trembled: "Is it...brother?"

    Xiao Shiqing glanced at the soup bowl in Zhao Xi's hand, with a layer of frost in his eyes: "Do you want to drink?"