"Huh?" "I don't have time

    to see you off."

    "I don't need you to see you off..."

    Xiao Shiqing said coolly: "The emperor thinks that the Xiao residence is not worthy of staying with the emperor for one night?"

    Zhao Qi was wronged: " I don’t have any.”

    “Then it’s easy to wait.”

    Zhao Qi nodded helplessly, “Brother Prime Minister, the clothes…”

    Xiao Shiqing looked at him, raised his lips and smiled, “I said, since the emperor likes to wear them, he should wear them for a while longer.”

    Zhao Qi: "..."

    "I still have something to do, the emperor should go to bed."

    After Xiao Shiqing left, several maids came in with hot water and handkerchiefs, and waited for Zhao Qi to wash his face. Zhao Qi's makeup was removed, but the skirt was still on, making her look a bit indistinguishable.

    The maids didn't dare to say a word, and retreated after serving. Zhao Qi lost his sleepiness a long time ago, and began to look at the room. The house is very spacious, and there are no extra items except the necessities. It seems that the owner of the house rarely comes back.

    Zhao Qi went to bed, still wearing a skirt. He stared at the top of the bed, recalling everything that happened today, and the heat on his face came up again. He raised his arm to cover his eyes, and murmured: "What a crime..."

    Xiao Shiqing rarely returned to the mansion for one night, and he had to wait for him to deal with matters that Xiao's mother could not make up her mind about in the mansion. The confidant housekeeper submitted dozens of greeting cards and letters, most of which Xiao Shiqing just read the beginning and ignored, only one greeting card, he read from the beginning to the end.     The steward

    recognized this greeting card, "Prime Minister, this is a greeting card from Duke Huai."

    "Well," Xiao Shiqing said indifferently, "The greeting card came before the person arrived."

You can talk to the prime minister in the palace. Now that he wants to visit, it can only be a private matter—does the prime minister want to meet him in the mansion?"

    Xiao Shiqing thought for a while, "There is no need to reply to this invitation. If Prince Huai really Here you go, you can treat guests as usual." The

    butler nodded in agreement.

    Xiao Shiqing asked again: "Is there anything unusual about the big households that you have been watching?" The

    master and servant talked about the fifth watch, Xiao Shiqing returned to the room, and the little emperor was sleeping soundly wrapped in a quilt on his bed, with pink cheeks , her lips parted slightly, a section of red skirt was exposed from under the quilt.

    Xiao Shiqing sat down beside the bed, looking at the face that he had looked down upon before, with rare confusion in his eyes.

    Since when did he have the thought of "innocent, straightforward and cute" when facing this face?

    The maid walked in lightly, "Prime Minister, it's time to enter the palace."

    Xiao Shiqing recovered and called out: "Your Majesty."

    There was no response.

    He stretched out his hand and shook Zhao Xi several times, Zhao Qi frowned, opened his eyes a little, muttered something, grabbed his hand and hugged him, and closed his eyes again.