"I'm not, I don't, it's Rong Tang..." Zhao Xi paused, swallowing the rest of his words. In front of the guards, he really didn't have the face to tell Xiao Shiqing that he would be suppressed instead of pretending to be molested.

    Rong Tang managed to stop coughing, his eyes were as calm as water, without ripples, as if everything that happened in front of him had nothing to do with him, and he was completely different from when he was pressing down on the emperor just now. Zhao Qi looked at him, extremely distressed, not knowing what to do with him.

    "Forget it," Zhao Qi said, "you take medicine and rest first, I'm leaving first."

    Rong Tang didn't say anything, Xiao Shiqing said: "Your Majesty, go slowly."

    "Prime Minister not leaving?"

    Xiao Shiqing said: "Your Majesty thinks Is this minister coming to Zuizui Study to save the emperor?"

    Zhao Xi was a little confused, "What else?"

    Rong Tang said flatly, "Master Xiao means that he is here to find me."

    Zhao Xi looked at Xiao Shiqing, then at Looking at Rong Tang, the alarm bell sounded in his heart. In the original work of "Da Jing Wu Boundless", Xiao Shiqing and Rong Tang also had several separate conversations, and the content of the conversations revolved around one person—Huai Wang Zhao Tong.

    Rong Tang devoted all his heart to Zhao Tong, he knew that Xiao Shiqing was the biggest obstacle for Zhao Tong to become emperor, he hinted several times that he would abandon the dark for the light, give up the dog emperor, and give Zhao Tong a helping hand. Due to the kindness of Empress Dowager Wen, Xiao Shiqing made false claims with him until Empress Dowager Wen passed away.

    Now that Xiao Shiqing actually took the initiative to look for Rong Tang, could it be that he already has the intention of betraying? He hasn't done anything to die recently, is it really because he took away the lampshade from Qinzheng Hall, and Xiao Shiqing has a grudge against him, that's why he decided to betray their mother and son?

    ...I can't.

    Xiao Shiqing saw Zhao Qi staying where he was, and asked: "Is the emperor still leaving?"

    Zhao Qi hesitated for a while, then said: "Let's go now."

    Zhao Qi stopped walking as soon as he walked out of the drunk study, and looked back inside.

    Jiang Dehai said: "Your Majesty?"

    Zhao Qi said: "No, I have to go back and have a look, you don't have to follow, just wait here for me." He couldn't let Xiao Shiqing be snatched away by Zhao Tong so quickly. Empress Dowager Wen was right, the present Dajing cannot do without Xiao Shiqing, and if he wants to sit securely on the throne, he cannot do without Xiao Shiqing.

    Zhao Qi walked back to Zui Study from the back door, and happened to have a window open, he hid behind, and could see Rong Tang and Xiao Shiqing sitting face to face.

    The corners of Xiao Shiqing's mouth raised with a half-smile, "Should we say that Zhao Qi has deep affection for you, or that he is as stupid as a pig. He almost died on your bed last time, and today he can repeat the same mistakes. The truth is also a good insight. It 's gone."

    Rong Tang's face was pale, but his lips were redder than ordinary people, "If possible, Rong Tang would like to let the prime minister taste the emperor's 'deep affection and righteousness'."

    Xiao Shiqing wrote lightly: "You tried to poison Zhao Qi Zhao Qi never told the truth and the Queen Mother about this matter, if not, do you think you can still sit here and talk to the truth?"