Zhao Qi: "..." Can't you lower your voice when you whisper?

    Empress Dowager Wen pondered for a moment, and said: "This matter is not trivial, let the imperial physician take a look first. According to the order of Ai's family, all the imperial physicians of the imperial hospital will come to Yonghua Palace as soon as possible, and there must be no mistake."

    Jiang Dehai said: "The servant obeys the order . "

    Zhao Qi stretched out Erkang's hand, "Wait, Queen Mother..."

    Empress Dowager Wen grabbed his hand and interrupted him: "If Xi'er's illness is really cured, the Ai family must pardon the world and celebrate with the whole country !” The

    sky was getting brighter, and Zhao Qi was lying on the dragon bed, all thoughts were lost. More than a dozen imperial physicians surrounded him, with solemn expressions, whispering to each other. Zhao Qi accepted their inspection in his clothes and trousers, which was his last stubbornness. Fortunately, these imperial doctors just helped him feel the pulse, looked at his face, and concluded after a while of analysis, "Congratulations to the queen mother, congratulations to the queen mother, the emperor's move will surely be able to continue for the royal family. Someone from generation to generation!"

    Empress Dowager Wen was overjoyed, "Xi'er, did you hear that? We Dajing, there is someone from generation to generation!"

    Zhao Qi said indifferently: "I heard it."

    Empress Dowager Wen burst into tears, "It must be the spirit of the late emperor who guarded our mother and son, and Dajing. Qi'er, the queen mother is waiting to embrace the emperor's grandson!"

    An imperial physician Said: "Empress Dowager, your majesty has just recovered from his illness. According to my opinion, you need to be more careful and take care of yourself. Your Majesty's young hero, the future will be long, so don't rush for a while."

    Empress Dowager Wen calmed down, thoughtfully, "Aijia I understand what you mean." She turned to Zhao Qi and said, "Xi'er, you have listened to the imperial physician recently and rested in peace. The Ai family knows that you have been holding back for a long time, but those people in your harem now..." Queen Mother Wen used to say The behavior of the emperor was to turn a blind eye. She knew that the emperor raised many people in the harem, but she was concerned about the emperor's illness and never said anything. But now it is different, since the emperor can be promoted, the top priority should be to choose a concubine for him, so that the innocent girl from a noble family will give birth to an heir for him. The dragon veins that the emperor managed to set up with great difficulty must not let some messy people take advantage of it first!

    "Xi'er, please be patient for a while, the queen mother will definitely choose a queen who is both talented and beautiful, dignified and considerate for you!"

    Zhao Qi yawned and said, "Thank you, queen mother."

    Empress Dowager Wen hugged again After talking with Zhao Qi for a while, it was time for the morning court. Empress Dowager Wen said: "It's almost time, Ai's family has to go to court. Xi'er, sleep a little longer, Ai's family will come to see you later."

    Hearing the tone of Empress Dowager Wen, Zhao Xi thought he was only eight years old. He wanted to speak but stopped, stopped and wanted to speak, and finally said: "Then mother, please go to court." He didn't understand the way of governing the country at all, so it's better not to get involved in state affairs for the time being.

    Zhao Qi slept until he was exposed to the sun, and Jiang Dehai waited on him to dress and wash. He looked at Jiang Dehai and said, "What are you doing staring at my crotch, dirty!"