꒰ ͜͡➸ you say i like you instead of i love you

Start from the beginning

"okay, i have to go. i'll see you after practice, love."

—AETHER—

- scoffs.
- like, full on scoffs.
- and then picks you up and jumps around with you until you tell him you love him.

you smiled at aether as he walked into the bedroom, the quintessence ghoul smiling as he took off his helmet.

"hey, aeth'," you greeted. "hey, y/n." aether smiled back.

"how was your day?" aether continued. "it was good. it's my turn to pick our tables dinner and i chose your favorite." you grinned. "fuck, i love you so much." aether looked over, smiling as he walked over to you.

"i like you too," you smiled, tilting your head up as aether leaned down to kiss you, though he paused as he heard what you said.

aether scoffed, rolling his eyes and backing away from you.

"heyy, come back!" you laughed, reaching out. aether looked back at you, narrowing his eyes jokingly. you smiled, aether coming closer to you and picking you up, throwing you over his shoulder.

you laughed happily as aether started jumping around, twisting his upper body back and fourth. you quickly started to get motion sick, making you pat aether on the back as you got lightheaded.

"say you love me," aether grinned, quickly stopping his movements. "i love you." you smiled. "good girl." aether laughed, letting you down and helping you balance on your feet.

—SWISS—

- tackles you and rolls you around until you break.
- it works every time.

"hey, swiss." you called. swiss looked up from his guitar, humming. "do you love me?" you asked. swiss' eyebrows furrowed. "of course i love you. why? what's wrong?" swiss asked. "nothing," you shook your head.

"okayyy," swiss chuckled. "do you love me?" swiss asked, placing his guitar on it's stand as he stood up. you smiled, looking over at him.

"yeah, i like you." you grinned. swiss paused, looking down at you as you laid on the bed. you looked up at him, smiling innocently. swiss stared for a moment before a grin covered his face, his body lunging onto you and rolling with you across the bed.

you laughed as swiss rolled you to the edge, holding you barely off of the edge.

"okay, okay, i love you too!" you laughed happily, knowing swiss wouldn't hesitate to drop you off the bed. swiss grinned, pulling you close to his body and rolling so you weren't on the edge.

"you love me sooo much," swiss teased. you giggled and nodded, leaning into swiss' chest.

—DEW—

- pauses.
- looks up.
- waits for you to fix it.
- pounce.

you smiled down at dew as he slipped your heel onto your foot, resting your foot on his thigh as he strapped the buckle around your ankle.

"thank you, dew." you said softly, admiring his facial features, his mask strewn about somewhere around the room. dew smiled, grazing his hands along your lower leg before he gently led you to rest your foot on the ground, grabbing your other heel.

"of course, angel. you deserve this." dew said back, raising your bare foot up and slipping your second heel on before resting it on his thigh.

"i love you so much, y/n." dew whispered as repeated the buckling process, pressing a kiss to your knee. you grinned, feeling like teasing your fire ghoul.

"aw, i like you too." you cooed. dew paused as he finished buckling your heel strap, grazing his hand up the back of your lower leg while looking up at you.

"what did you say?" dew asked, a sly grin on his face. "i said 'i like you too'." you repeated. dew raised an eyebrow, his fiery eyes glowing brightly.

"do you wanna fix that?" dew asked. you grinned, watching dew realize you were teasing him. "i don't think so." your grin widened as dew smirked.

"then i guess i'll just have to do this," dew shrugged, moving your foot from his thigh to the ground. you raised an eyebrow, "do wha- oh!"

you laughed as dew quickly stood from the ground, grabbing you by the waist and moving you back on the bed while crawling on top of you and grinning as you made eye contact.

"how do i make you love me?" dew asked, going along with whatever you were doing, still grinning widely. "hmm... i'm not sure." you smiled back, moving your hand to his jaw. dew smiled.

"i have a fancy date scheduled 30 minutes from now, i've gotten you dressed, i've hyped you up with your hair and the makeup you most definitely do not need. what else is there to do?" dew whispered, leaning down slowly, his lips barely brushing yours. you smirked.

"you could kiss me.." you whispered smoothly. "i just might." dew whispered back, his lips pressing against yours after.

you smiled as dew grazed one of his hands down from your waist to your thigh, bringing your legs up so they were around his waist. you felt your face heat up as dew slipped his hand under the fabric of your dress, his fingertips grazing your upper thigh.

after a few moments, dew pulled away to let you both breath, smirking at how swollen your lips had already become.

"do you love me now?" dew asked, tilting his head.

you smiled.

"i love you, dew."

_