Wano...was just meant for me to go

Start from the beginning

"Exactly. I'll be leaving now—make sure you buy a Kimono or you'll disrespect Kaido with all that traditional shit he's into." You father waved you off and finally left, making all the males to sigh in relief. One thing they can all agree, your father and you combined in one room is a bad idea. The two of you are terrifying and the aura could just pressed them down like gravity. What's with you twos stare anyways? Why so intense...

"Boss, about Cookie."

Your eyes sharpened and nodded, "We must go to Wano—wether it's for the festival or not, Cookie is our number one priority." Jellybean raised his hand, "What should we all do? Are you taking two of us?" You shook your head, "No—all of you. I believe this will be a very intense fight. I need backup from every single one of you." The Sins smirked, leaving Taffy to raise an eyebrow. Sugar looked at him and then began to question his tense expression once he looked back at you he decided to break the ice, "What is it, Sugar? Why have a distressed look on your face?" Sugar cleared his throat—"Boss, I have something to tell you, but you might not enjoy it."

"Proceed."

"I can't while they're all here."

"?"

You stood up from your seat and sighed, "Everyone make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back with Sugar." Everyone nodded and sat down on a random seat, while you and Sugar now walked out of the room, and stood a few feet away from the door. "What is it?" "Taffy was attacked." "What?" Your eyes widened at his words. What does he mean by attacked? He looked perfectly fine to you? "What are you saying?" Sugar groan, "Haven't you notice how distant he has been? Well...more than usual." You began to rub your chin while trying to think of reasons to connect with Sugars word of argument. Now that you think about it, Taffy hasn't spoken to you after a while...the last time you ever heard him was...

'Four years ago...'

Sugar taken note of your pale face, he cleared his throat to catch your attention, "Taffy's tongue has been cut off."

"?!"

————🐧👒🏴‍☠️😡🐼⚔️🗡️————

"What did you do to Taffy?!" Your mother shouted, distressed from the news of the spoken male. She currently was yelling at you outside of Taffy's room that he's being checked out at the moment. Your mother kept blabbering nonsense which was very much getting your father annoyed. "Goddamn it, M/n! We're all nervous here!" Your mother got quiet and sat down next to him.

'Aren't they suppose to be all lovey dovey? Was all that an act back then?'

Shaking off that thought you quickly walked up to the doctor that came out of the room, along with your parents following behind—leaving Chocolate to listen from afar. "Seems like he can't really talk that much...or at all. It was miracle he was able to say a few words...according to...Sugar?" The doctor was amazed at the sweet candy like names of both Taffy and Sugar. You nodded, "Yes, it was a couple of days when we've found out about this." The doctor cleared his throat, "Listen, Taffy over there had already been checked about it." "What?"

"Someone brought him, but they only wore black and covered their face with a face mask with a hat. I know who you are, and it's illegal to be doing this, but you are Anastasia's family and so therefore I looked into the security cameras for you all." Your father glared at the doctor, "So?" The doctor cleared his throat, "No signs of the person. Completely disappeared like nothing." Your mother groan, his words were not helping at all! "What are you trying to say, Doctor?"

"Taffy can't write or read."

Your mother and father were now shocked, you already knew about this. The only thing Taffy could write was a copy of his signature that your grandmother made for him. Ever since, he kept pasting that signature for every delivery he does. You never understood why he was also doing drop off, but he use to always tell you that he just remembers numbers and looks at the trees since they're so different to him. Sighing deeply, you looked through the window towards the inside of the room. "I'm saying that, because he couldn't check up with the hospital on his own. That is why I wanted to help you all by telling you that someone brought him here...Would you like to talk to him?"

"Yeah..."

Now entering, Taffy turn to look at you and Chocolate. "I promise that I will kill whoever did this to you, Taffy." Taffy squinted his eyes, not the words he was hoping to hear. He shook his head and looked away, "Do you want to come with us to Wano? I won't force you." Taffy glanced at you with the corner of his eye, he proceeded to nod which you only decided to take it as a yes and pat his hospital bed. "Hey...we'll go when you're ready."

————🐧👒🏴‍☠️😡🐼⚔️🗡️————

"B-Boss, we're in big trouble!" Penguin cried out loud, screaming on the phone with Bepo and Shachi also screaming while the three of them ran with all their lives, away from whoever is chasing them. "Tch, meet by the prison! Try to loose sight of that fuck!" "O-Okay!"

Somewhere else...

"Looks like Zoro is wanted here at Wano! That's SUPPPPPEEERRRRR cool!" Franky laughed at the sight of the wanted poster of his well friend, plastered on the near by wall.

Robin, who was a Geisha as a role in Wano, was starting to sweat by the tough practice that lady was training for to be a perfect woman, she felt a very strong shiver all over her body. Oddly enough, she smiled warmly. 'Luffy...'

Not far from Franky, Usopp gathered the crowd to show the sharpness of a blade, then quickly healing himself with a "magical" oil, which had healed his wound very quickly. The man continue to scam the people, but stopped out of nowhere once his face quickly looked at the giant building with a moon like shape. '...Luffy...hurry up!'

Now, Zoro...who ran away from the police of the town, was far from where the city is. He walked ahead, lost as usual, and continue to drink his booze with peace. "Tch, this is annoying..." Zoro now crossed a bridge, which stopped mid way to look at the water. The green hair male somehow felt odd...not in a bad way. 'I had this feeling...back then with her...'

Zoro's location was very much far from where Kid is currently at. The man is held inside a prison, beaten really badly, and anger all over his body. Kid had enough, his goal is to save Killer and leave—but also he wanted to kill Kaido. Cookie, who he remembers very well that he's in your group, was inside the same cell as him and looked much more worst that himself. Kid couldn't help but to stare at the man, who weakly kept trying to breath quietly in his own corner. 'Y/n knows about this...right?' Kid groan and leaned his head to the wall behind him, now staring at the ceiling. 'Killer won't be too happy if he ever sees her...'

————🐧👒🏴‍☠️😡🐼⚔️🗡️————

A/n: *clears throat* clearly most of you all did not seem very happy with the...Luffy and Y/n fiasco and forgiving him. But, I love seeing everyone's reaction. I'm glad you all expressed such strong feelings towards each character and are showing it through the comments, and just makes me very glad that I've changed that perspective with just my writing. I'd just like to leave a very long note for the ending, just to thank you guys for everything. Yes, that means the story will soon come to its end. DONT YELL AT ME!! But it doesn't mean there's three chapters left, oh no no—I'd like to say it's more like: enjoy the journey from now on. Don't expect much though, my writing is still ass. Well, thank you again for reading my story and having patience for me after not updating for so long. My "assistant" has been on my ass—literally got me on choke hold, I'm not kidding.