꒰ ͜͡➸ they accidentally hurt you

Start from the beginning

~

you frowned as you saw mountain sitting against the tree, curled up into himself as he tried to calm his breathing down.

you quickly made your way over, not noticing the earth ghoul's tail twitch at the sound of your footsteps.

mountain whipped around, his claws extended as he reached out and swiped at your leg. you yelped, jumping back.

you stumbled slightly as you stepped backwards, not being able to tell how deep mountain had gone.

your eyes were wide as mountain panted heavily, just now looking up to meet your eyes. as he did so, you watched his anger turn to panic.

"y/n.." mountain whispered. you whimpered as you leaned on your injured leg for a moment, making you fall to the ground.

mountain was quick to lunge forward, making you land in his lap instead of the ground as he wrapped his arms around you.

"satan, y/n, i'm so sorry, love.." mountain breathed, placing his hand over your leg and applying pressure.

you just shook your head, leaning into the earth ghoul as you tried not to cry. you were hurt, you were scared, you were confused. it was all too much to process.

'get to the tree. bring medical supplies.' mountain sent a mental message to swiss, strengthening the pressure he had on your leg as he hugged you, whispering apologies as he held back tears.

"i'm so sorry, love." mountain whispered. you shook your head again, closing your eyes as you felt yourself slip into a void like state, your body protecting your consciousness.

what felt like seconds later, you heard swiss' voice.

"what the hell happened?" the multi-ghoul asked, rushing over and quickly pulling out some gauze. mountain just shook his head, setting his jaw as he hugged you tightly and moved his bloodied hand from your ankle.

swiss was quick to wrap your leg, making sure to tie it right so there wouldn't be as much blood flow.

swiss helped mountain bring you to your feet, wrapping your arm around his shoulders as the earth ghoul held your waist.

the walk to the ministry was grueling. though after getting treated by the matron, mountain brought you back to your shared room and held you tight, not letting you go as guilt washed over him.

—AETHER—

- again, he was already pissed off.
- dew had been being dew and aether was tired of it.
- when you walked behind him to get to your usual spot at dinner the toe of your shoe clipped his tail and aether snapped, not even bothering to look at who he was attacking before he lunged.

as you walked into the dining hall, you made eye contact with secondo who was at the head table. you smiled and waved, getting a small smile and a nod in return.

you looked over at your usual table, seeing everyone looking relatively tense as they all glanced at aether every now and then.

dew looked quiet, a clear giveaway that he had done something and aether had yelled at him.

you shuffled over, smiling at cirrus you looked relieved by your presence.