Chapter 41

Chapter 41 End of Text

    After lunch at noon the next day, Song Simu brought back Ji Xiao and Lu Qiming's two babies.

    After all, the two children are still young, and they feel homesick after leaving their parents for a while.

    When Ji Xiao opened the door, the two fluffy cubs jumped into her arms with a "da da da!", shouting: "Mom, mom..." The

    little rabbit and the little wolf teeth haven't fully grown yet. Qi, the words are a bit leaky, but the immature child's voice sounds soft and cute.

    Ji Xiao rubbed her brother's rabbit ears, hugged her sister up again, and teased them with a smile: "Come back so soon?" The little

    wolf put his hands around her neck, kissed her "baji", shaking vigorously Soft and fluffy but with some ombrés that look like a highlighted tail.

    Facts have proved that Ji Xiao's previous speculation was not completely unreasonable. Although the two children did not become a wolf-rabbit hybrid, the hair color was inherited from both parents at the same time.

    The elder brother's ears are gray, but the tail is white, and the sister wolf's tail and ears are white at the base, but the tip is a bit gray.

    The little rabbit looked around for a while, and found that there was no figure of Lu Qiming in the living room. After pulling Ji Xiao's leg, he raised his head and asked, "Well, dad... where's dad?"

    Ji Xiao: "Daddy is still sleeping, wait for dad to sleep." When you wake up, let him come and play with you, okay?" The

    little rabbit put his finger in his mouth, his big eyes were full of doubts: "Ah?"

    He tilted his head in a "babble" and leaned against Ji Xiao's leg Sitting on the ground as if cheating: "Is Dad a little pig?"

    Ji Xiao took his little hand and "pulled him up" from the ground like a carrot: "Why do you say Dad is a little pig?"

    Little Wolf rushed to answer : "Last time... the last time when mom asked us to get up, she said... only pigs sleep in, if we don't get up again, we will become pigs, but dad also sleeps in, so dad is a pig."

    Ji Xiao Some could not help but bend the corners of their mouths.

    She led the two children to the bedroom, pushed open a crack in the door, made a "shh" gesture to signal them not to make a fuss, then pointed to an arc raised on the bed and said, "Look, dad is Aren't they still sleeping, and haven't turned into piglets?" The

    two children were very obedient and didn't make any sound, they just stood on their tiptoes and looked inside curiously, through the dim light of the bedroom, they vaguely caught a glimpse of Lu Qiming's body exposed outside. bunny ears.

    After making sure that their father did not turn into a piglet, the little wolf and the little rabbit finally returned to the living room with peace of mind, and ran to the activity area to play with their own building blocks.     About half an hour later, the little wolf and the little rabbit got tired of playing with building blocks. They couldn't bear to crawl around on the sofa, and kept asking

    Ji Xiao, "Why hasn't Dad come out yet?"

If he went to sleep again, he would really miss lunch, Ji Xiao went to the bedroom to wake Lu Qiming up.

    Walking into the dark bedroom, she reached out and opened half of the heavy curtains.

    Sensing the light coming from outside, Lu Qiming just shrank his head into the quilt reluctantly.