Chapter 4

Chapter 4 How can Omega games be fun?

    The pale orange light hit the front of the bar, the owner and bartender of the club was shaking the shaker bottle in his hand, and the collision of ice cubes made a crisp sound.

    Usually the guests who come to this club are not low in "New world——X".

    When Ji Xiao stepped into the club, several of her friends hadn't arrived yet, so she simply sat in front of the live screen at the bar, where an advertisement for a new type of aircraft was being displayed.

    The owner of the club knew her well, and after greeting her, he concentrated on his own business again.

    The aircraft in the ad is silver and white. The fuselage presents a very beautiful S-shaped curve. There are only two seats. The hatch can be opened from the top. It looks gorgeous but not practical. Ji Xiao is not interested. She called up the terminal and asked herself Where were those friends? When I looked up again, the content on the live screen had completely changed.

    Appearing in the center of the screen is the familiar face. The man sat on the sofa with crossed legs, talking to the camera about Yuechen's upcoming changes in the new version of "New world——X" and the creation behind it. idea.

    Lu Qiming's dress today was a little more formal than in the company a few days ago, with a red handkerchief folded in the pocket of his suit, which made his skin whiter.

    From this angle, the legs wrapped in suit pants look extraordinarily slender.

    Ji Xiao's eyes fell on his beautifully curved lips. The man's speech speed was not fast, but he seemed to be orderly, and his gestures and gestures showed a calm demeanor.

    Just when she was in a daze, she was suddenly patted on the shoulder, and someone handed a cup of milk tea in front of her, "Here, here it is for you."

    Ji Xiao turned her head and found that it was her good brother Wen Jiamu,

    Wen Jiamu was tall Gao, today he is wearing a simple sweater, he looks like a cheerful and handsome college student, there are two people standing behind him, the fat one is called Song Xin, and the tall and thin one is called He Yue.

    Ji Xiao estimated that they arrived at the same time.

    These three are all her good friends in college. Wen Jiamu and He Yue are both Alphas, and Song Xin is Beta.

    She took the milk tea from each other's hands very naturally, and said "thank you", but she still lingered in the corner of her eye On that live screen.

    Song Xin has a warm personality, and immediately followed her gaze, "Yo, isn't this the closed beta version of "New World—X"? I'm telling you that kid Sun Yue, who used to sleep next door It’s okay, the one who always loves to show off his wealth, a few days ago, he got an internal beta account with a level of only 20, and he just sneered there, and said that he managed to get it through several connections.”

    He Yue smiled when he heard this After a while: "However, the internal beta account is really difficult to deal with now."

    Song Xin suddenly remembered something and looked at Ji Xiao, "By the way, Xiao, didn't you go to Yuechen? They don't have any employee treatment? "

    Ji Xiao held the straw and was about to insert it into the milk tea. He was stunned for a moment when he heard the other party's words, and his original movements stopped in mid-air.

    Before she could open her mouth, Wen Jiamu took the initiative to help her out, "She's just going to do a part-time job, not a high-level job, so you can save yourself some time."