Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Ji Xiao waited for Lu Qiming to fall asleep before walking to the side of the small bed. The two babies were lying quietly in the swaddle, their little faces were not as wrinkled as they were when they were just born, and their immature ears were limp. Close to the head, you can barely see the rudiments of the rabbit and the little wolf.

    The baby has a blue and a red bracelet on his hand. The elder brother who was born a few minutes earlier is a rabbit, and the younger sister who was born a little later is a wolf. The exact sex of the ABO will not be known until the differentiation period. At this moment, they are half-opened. Looking at Ji Xiao curiously, he began to explore this unknown world step by step.

    Ji Xiao put her hands on the edge of the bed, she smiled at the baby, then raised her fluffy gray wolf ears, the wolf ears immediately attracted the attention of the two children, they stretched out their little hands towards Ji Xiao's The direction waved.

    But at this time the wolf ears suddenly disappeared again, the baby opened his eyes wide curiously, as if he didn't understand what happened at all, Ji Xiao couldn't help laughing at their bewildered look, she deliberately hid the wolf ears In the back of the head, it hides for a while and then suddenly pops up, playing "hide-and-seek" with the baby for a long time, until the two children can't help but fall asleep.

    After the baby fell asleep, Ji Xiao sat next to Lu Qiming's bed again, lying on the bedside and watching the peaceful sleeping face of the rabbit.

    Lu Qiming's face was still a little pale, but because of falling asleep, his lips regained a little blood color, and looked a little pink, looking very soft. Ji Xiao quietly lay on the bed and watched him, watching his drooping lips With long eyelashes and a white neck exposed under the loose hospital gown, she couldn't help thinking that Lu Qiming was the cutest person she had ever seen. How could anyone think that rabbits were not easy to get close to before, obviously...so soft .

    ...

    About an hour later, Lu Qiming woke up, and Ji Xiao gave him a glass of water: "Are you hungry, would you like something to eat?"

    Lu Qiming nodded. It's almost passed since the labor pain last night. For ten hours, he hadn't eaten much during this period, and he was indeed a little hungry.

    Ji Xiao accompanied him to the crib to have a look at the baby, and then asked someone to bring in food, which contained chicken soup carefully cooked by Song Simu with an old hen.

    The freshly heated chicken soup is steaming temptingly, as well as the nutritious meals provided by the confinement center. The dishes are very rich.

    When the food was served on the table, Lu Qiming looked at the very distinctive casserole and asked Ji Xiao, "Is this the soup made by Auntie? It smells so good."

    "Yes." Ji Xiao smiled and served him the chicken soup To the bowl: "She told me to let you drink more."

    She still clearly remembered that when Song Simu handed the chicken soup to herself, she specially told her: "These are all for Xiaolu's body, don't give it to others. I've finished eating, if you want to eat, I'll make you something else."

    Ji Xiao: "..."

    At that time, she was completely speechless. Why did she have such an image in Song Simu's heart?

    Lu Qiming took a small sip with a spoon, and looked a little shy: "Then... thank you, auntie for me."

    He had a good appetite for this meal, and he tasted some of each dish, but the confinement meal was too rich , there is more than half left.