Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The morning sun fell on the pillow, Ji Xiao opened his eyes, the excitement of last night has not completely passed.

    She stretched comfortably and looked to the side. Lu Qiming's head was sunk deep in the soft pillow, one arm rested on Ji Xiao's body, and the rabbit ears drooped down, covering half of her side face.

    Ji Xiao subconsciously bent the corners of her mouth, and the rabbit ears appeared more and more frequently recently.

    It's just that every time he looks at the other's ears covering his face, Ji Xiao wonders if it won't feel itchy?

    After thinking about it, she stretched out her fingertips and gently touched Lu Qiming's ears.

    The moment she raised her hand, she saw the ring on her ring finger shining brightly under the refraction of the sun. Ji Xiao paused, and then glanced at the hand wrapped around her waist. The ring It matched Lu Qi's white and slender knuckles very well.

    Ji Xiao brought his hands closer and placed them next to Lu Qiming's.

    Looking at the pair of rings on their hands, she couldn't help wagging her tail again.

    This scene reminded Ji Xiao that the other party had agreed to his marriage proposal yesterday, and now he is his own.

    Thinking of this, indescribable joy swelled in his chest again, as if no matter how many times, as long as he recalled the scene at that time, Ji Xiao would feel very happy.

    She wagged her tail and brushed her fingertips against the soft down that covered the bunny's ears.

    "Hmm~"

    Sensing the touch from the outside world, Lu Qiming muttered, and his long eyelashes trembled twice.

    Afraid of waking him up, Ji Xiao quickly withdrew her hand, not daring to disturb him again.

    It's still early, just after eight o'clock, and she doesn't have to go to work today, so

    she took out her terminal and sent a message to Song Simu,

    【He promised me. 】

    Song Simu replied in seconds: 【What did you promise? 】

    Ji Xiao: [Marriage proposal. ]

    As she spoke, she sent a photo of herself wearing a ring.

    There was no sound for a moment.

    When Ji Xiao was wondering what her mother was doing, the other party threw a picture over.

    She opened it and found that it was her account book.

    Song Simu: [Now, come here and get your certificate. ]

    Ji Xiao: "..."

    Is this the speed of mother's action?

    Ji Xiao: [[Crying and laughing.jpg] Mom, I can't get the certificate this weekend. 】

    Song Simu: 【That doesn't matter, you come here now and get your account book. 】

    Ji Xiao glanced at the sleeping rabbit, who frowned and moved towards her again, the hands wrapped around his waist tightened,

    【Mom, he hasn't woken up yet, besides, Aunt Lu We'll let you know there too. ]

    Song Simu: [Yes, you reminded me that it's time to give the Lu family some gifts. You should think about what to give, and when you go to someone else's house, you must keep your mouth shut and don't talk nonsense. ]