Chapter 16

Chapter 16 I'm Pregnant

    The three promotional PVs of "New World-X" version 2.0 were all recorded last week. At tonight's press conference, Yuechen finally released the full version of the trailer, which caused a great sensation for a while.

    And Ji Xiao came on stage as a special guest and gave a short speech, talking about her thoughts on the role of hacker and the creative concept behind the game.

    Therefore, she dressed very formally today. At the suggestion of the makeup artist, Ji Xiao wore a black knee-length dress. The skirt's neckline design well highlighted the beautiful curve of her collarbone.

    Ji Xiao's typhoon is more humorous and easy-going than everyone imagined, and his performance is particularly friendly, subverting the image of "X" in the hearts of many players who is cold and taciturn.

    Most people didn't expect that the top ten player on the ranking list is a very beautiful beauty with a very cheerful personality.

    The whole publicity conference went smoothly. After the end, Yuechen held a small dinner party and invited some relevant people from the industry.

    After Ji Xiao got off the podium, he followed Lu Qiming and sat in the banquet hall.

    The venue for the dinner party is the high-end hotel in the Capital Star Villa. The hotel is located on a high ground, surrounded by mountains on the back, with an elegant atmosphere and high-end interior furnishings. The center of the cloth is surrounded by blooming lilies, and attendants in formal attire pour champagne into the glasses of all guests.

    As the general manager of Yuechen, Lu Qiming was naturally socializing with the people around him all the time, but Ji Xiao noticed that one of his hands was always on his chin, and he always closed it from time to time when no one was around. Rubbing between his eyebrows, he seemed to be trying to hide his fatigue.     The man sitting on the other side of Lu Qiming is the person in charge of Jiang Entertainment Group. His name is Li Huan. He is one of the partners of "New World-X". Li Huan is very talkative. In the future ten years later, when he was talking about excitement, he raised his wine glass and wanted to clink glasses with the other party.     Lu Qiming's reaction was half a beat slower.

    When Ji Xiao was talking casually with Ren, he noticed that Lu Qiming's expression was a little distracted from the corner of his eye. When Li Huan raised the cup to him, Lu Qiming's eyes began to slowly return.

    His slender knuckles slowly touched the tall glass in front of him, but he didn't make any further movements, as if he was engaged in some ideological struggle.

    Lu Qiming held the wine glass in his hand, feeling the cold touch from his fingertips, and only then did he realize that he could not drink now.

    Pregnant people should not drink alcohol.

    "I respect you."

    However, when he was in a daze, there was a clear and clear sound of clinking glasses, and a white palm holding a wine glass reached out in front of him, and touched the wine glass in Li Huan's hand.

    Lu Qiming raised his eyes and found that Ji Xiao blocked the wine for him.

    Li Huan is very warm-hearted. Seeing Ji Xiao taking the initiative to toast with him, he immediately showed a lot of interest in her, "Is this the one who gave a speech on the stage just now? I have to say that the promotional video this time was shot really well." Okay, I heard you just graduated from university?"

    Ji Xiao nodded with a smile, and drank the wine in the glass.

    Li Huan praised again and again: "Young and promising, young and promising."