Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Uncomfortable

    I went out with Ji Xiao and the others on the weekend, but Lu Qiming still has a lot of business to deal with.

    Because there were too many meetings in the morning, he couldn't have lunch with Ji Xiao, so he had to send a message to Ji Xiao, asking her to eat first.

    After receiving the text message, Ji Xiao seemed to be disappointed for a moment. She asked, "Why are you so busy?"

    Thinking of missing the opportunity to have dinner with the other party due to busy work, she would have to sit alone later Having dinner in the cold office, Lu Qiming was actually a little disappointed.

    But he still replied to Ji Xiao sternly, "It's just that there are a lot of things today, so we can have dinner together tomorrow."

    Ji Xiao: "Okay, then remember to eat well."

    Lu Qiming sent her a simple " Hmm." In the past, the corners of his mouth slightly raised when he saw the news.

    It was as if something happy had happened.

    It seems that since Ji Xiao moved in, the sudden jump of joy and not being controlled by him has become more frequent.

    ...What happened to him?

    At the moment when Lu Qiming was stunned, he caught a glimpse of a pile of unprocessed business affairs on the desk from the corner of his eye.

    He suddenly realized that the number of times he was in a daze like this seemed to be increasing.

    Lu Qiming felt that this was not going to work, he expelled this strange thought from his mind, and concentrated on the work in front of him.

    At around one or two o'clock in the afternoon, he finally finished the meeting, and when he returned to the office for dinner, Lu Qiming turned on the terminal.

    The purpose is to confirm whether there is any news from Ji Xiao at the first time.

    However, the moment he opened the chat interface, he unconsciously pulled down his finger, and directly slid the contact list to the lower position. Among this group of people who did not communicate very frequently, one of the brightly colored avatar frames attracted attention. caught his attention.

    His eyes fell on it, and the burning light in his eyes just because he thought of Ji Xiao disappeared in an instant.

    This is a dialog between him and Lu Yi. The last conversation between the two was about a week ago.

    Since the last time he went to Lu Yi's house and the two "broke up unhappily", Lu Yi didn't take the initiative to ask Lu Qiming to go home for dinner this weekend, and the other party didn't say anything about Lu Qiming, and naturally he didn't bring it up.

    This was the only time after many years that Lu Yi was in Capital Star, but he didn't go home for dinner as usual.

    Of course, after the two parted, Lu Qiming still sent a few messages to Lu Yi.

    He asked about the other party's recent physical condition, and whether the side effects caused by the artificial gland after taking the medicine were any better.

    Lu Yi said "It's okay", and then there was nothing else.

    At this moment, Lu Qiming looked at the empty chat interface between the two, and felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.

    There is also some discomfort in the sourness.

    In fact, he didn't want to make the relationship between the two of them so bad, but how to communicate with Lu Yi was like an unsolvable problem. Neither he nor Lu Yi were very good at expressing themselves.