Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Lu Qiming and the Little White Rabbit

    Relying on strong restraint, Ji Xiao tried hard to suppress the influence of Omega pheromone on her.

    The condition of the person in front of him really doesn't look very good.

    "Helping those in need is a beautiful virtue..."

    Ji Xiao recited these words silently in her heart, trying to hypnotize herself.

    While walking towards the other party, she thoughtfully closed the door behind her, in case Omega's pheromone leaked and caused unnecessary disturbance in the office building.

    The lounge with the lost light source seemed even darker, and the five senses became more intense in the closed space. Every low gasp of Omega shook her eardrums like drumbeats, making Ji Xiao His heartbeat also started to speed up.

    When she reached the edge of the sofa, she didn't dare to go any further, because the pheromone had a much greater impact on her than she expected,

    after all, there was a difference between an Alpha and a wooden man.

    And she is an Alpha, not a wooden person.

    In the dim light, Ji Xiao could clearly see the back of the man's undulating wings like a butterfly's wings. His suit jacket was thrown aside, and the cuffs of his shirt were rolled up, revealing a white forearm wet with sweat The worn shirt was half stuck to his thin and narrow waist, and there was an indescribable sense of fragility in his whole body.

    She bit her lower lip and asked aloud,

    "Are you okay...um..." She

    didn't seem to know the other person's name,

    "Rabbit, Mr. Rabbit?

    " , Ji Xiao and this title seems a bit disrespectful.

    But there was no response from the other side. It seemed that Omega was a little unconscious due to the fever. The arm that originally supported him slipped off the sofa, and his breath became weaker and weaker. crumbling.

    Ji Xiao caught him before he fell off the sofa,

    The man's body temperature was very high, as if he had a fever.

    Ji Xiao hugged him and didn't dare to move. She couldn't tell who was more tormented than Omega in her current situation.

    The next second, she took out the terminal and dialed the number of Omega Emergency Center. Ji Xiao described to the opposite party that Omega had been injected with many inhibitors and was still feverish, even a little unconscious. She hoped that the emergency center could send people come over.

    A quick response came from the other end, a gentle female voice,

    "Are you Alpha?"

    Ji Xiao was taken aback for a moment, "Yes."

    "According to what you just described, the patient's condition should be an unexpected fever caused by pheromone imbalance. Moreover, the patient himself is immune to inhibitors, and losing consciousness and falling into a semi-coma indicates that the situation is serious and cannot be delayed. Here, I suggest that you quickly give him a temporary mark, otherwise even if we send someone over now, it may not be in time."

    Ji Xiao: ". ..."

    She... She is still an A who has never even been in love.

    The other end continued, "Don't worry, it's the same as artificial respiration and cardiopulmonary resuscitation." After