Chapter 25

Chapter 25 I'll Teach You to Fish for Alpha

    At the headquarters of Yuechen Group,

    Ji Xiao took off the VR device on her body. She looked up at the scoreboard in front of the screen. Her ranking was still far ahead of everyone else, with a total score of nearly 10,000.

    Her work for today is almost done.

    Ji Xiao took out the terminal, and when he found that he still hadn't received any notifications, his eyes darkened.

    Yang Jie, who was standing next to her at the station, teased, "Every time you are here, I feel like I just need to be a fool, and the task is completed without doing anything."

    Ji Xiao just smiled and did not speak.

    Yang Jie asked curiously again: "You should be promoted soon, right? Didn't you shoot a promotional video with "New World-X" before? Is there any development plan in the future? I feel that you will be rewarded based on your strength. Gold Hunter is really too talented."

    Ji Xiao shook her head, "I'm going to resign."

    She had no intention of being promoted here.

    Yang Jie said "Ah?", expressing his incomprehension.

    Ji Xiao took her gaze away from the terminal, smiled at him, "I have other arrangements."

    Then she swiped to the chat interface again, and the last message between her and Lu Qiming was sent around nine o'clock in the morning: " Remember to eat."

    Then Lu Qiming hasn't sent her a message since the morning, which makes Ji Xiao feel a little abnormal...

    Is the other party still awake?

    Thinking about it, she sent a few more messages.

    But still no response.

    So Ji Xiao found Lu Qiming's secretary Xiao Xu, and she asked if he could contact Lu Qiming.

    In the end, the secretary told her that Lu Qiming had arrived at the company an hour ago and was now in his office.

    After seeing this news, Ji Xiao's expression froze, she replied "Okay, thank you", and then walked towards Lu Qiming's office.

    ·

    Lu Qiming returned to the office after the meeting, only to see the few messages sent by Ji Xiao on the terminal.

    After talking with Lu Yi in the morning, he felt a little confused. He hadn't figured out how to face Ji Xiao. Later, the meeting in the afternoon was more urgent, so he forgot to tell the other party that he had arrived at the company.

    Lu Qiming clicked on the input field, just as he was about to reply to Ji Xiao's message.

    "Drip! Drip! Drip!"

    Several reminders suddenly popped up above the terminal.

    Fang Xingzhou: [Hello]

    Fang Xingzhou: [I'm back, Surprise! 】

    Fang Xingzhou:【I'm downstairs in your company right now hahahahaha, but you don't need to pick me up, I can come up by myself. 】

    Lu Qiming's hand holding the teacup almost trembled.

    Fang Xingzhou is one of the few Omega friends he has. His ability to be familiar with others makes it hard not to wonder if he is suffering from social arrogance.