Chapter 14

Chapter 14 You Can Rely On Me Too

    Lu Qiming didn't eat much in the morning, and he was hungry after sleeping.

    This time they didn't go to the cafeteria, but went to a high-end restaurant with East Asian flavor near the company.

    The area where Yuechen is located is a bustling commercial center, and there is no need to take transportation, just a ten-minute walk from the door will lead to a dazzling commercial street.

    Lu Qiming is more casual when it comes to food, so the restaurant is naturally chosen by Ji Xiao.

    When the two of them walked to the corner of the street, Ji Xiao immediately saw the brightly lit neon sign in the corner. She pointed at the crown sign and smiled at Lu Qiming, saying,

    "This is it."

    They walked towards the restaurant At that time, Ji Xiao said to Lu Qiming while walking, "The milk tea in this shop is delicious."

    Lu Qiming turned his head, saw the girl's pupils shining like sparks in the night, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth,

    "What do you think about this place?" The food is very researched?"

    Ji Xiao nodded, "Well, I often come out to find out if there are any delicious restaurants. If you need it, I can recommend it to you."

    For her, eating is a thing It's a very enjoyable thing. If you can find something delicious, your mood will improve for the day.

    Hearing this, Lu Qiming smiled and said "OK".

    When the receptionist at the entrance of the restaurant saw the two walking side by side, his eyes were drawn involuntarily.

    The appearance of both of them is very outstanding, and they are the type that will be noticed at a glance when standing in the crowd. Standing together is even more pleasing to the eye.

    The man in the suit was tall and tall, with broad shoulders and long legs. Both his clothes and his indifferent demeanor fit the image of a business elite. The receptionist even felt that he looked a little familiar. He suspected that he might have seen him in some magazines.

    And the girl standing next to him has very gorgeous facial features, even without makeup, she can't find any faults, giving people the impression that she is a very energetic college student.

    Ji Xiao wore a pleated skirt on her lower body, and the Martin boots on her feet made her straight legs extraordinarily slender, and her smiling appearance made people's heart pound.

    Both of them looked very A, and the receptionist couldn't tell the relationship between them for a moment. It seemed a bit like a brother and sister, and a bit like a couple, but in short, standing together gave people the feeling that they were a good match.

    Maybe this is why good-looking people always have similarities.

    The receptionist smiled at them, "How many?"

    Ji Xiao walked in front, and made a "two" sign to him, "Two." The

    receptionist led them to the window seat on the second floor, here The atmosphere is relatively quiet. Outside the window is the street scene with bright lights and shadows. Occasionally, a small aircraft will fly by the window, and a fluorescent light will be drawn in the dark night sky.

    The dark orange lighting makes people feel very comfortable, and it looks very emotional when paired with the very design furnishings of this restaurant.