Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    When Ji Xiao woke up, a few rays of sunlight fell on the pillow through the curtains. She blinked, and subconsciously reached out to take a look at the time with the terminal, but found that her hand seemed to be trapped by someone, and she couldn't move. There was a warm touch from the side.

    She blinked, looked up, and what caught her eyes was Lu Qiming's peaceful sleeping face. The other party hugged her like a large plush toy, with her long and slender arms and legs resting on her body.

    The alarm clock hasn't rung yet, which means it's not yet eight o'clock, and I can still lie in bed for a while, but right now there is something more attractive than lying in bed...

    that is to tease the rabbit.

    Ji Xiao quietly looked at Lu Qiming's drooping long eyelashes and his thin lips.

    Lu Qiming's eyelashes are long and dense, his nose bridge is straight, his lips are red, he looks so good no matter he is awake or asleep.

    Ji Xiao couldn't hold back, she stretched out her hand and gently poked the other's full lips with her fingertips... the

    touch was as soft as imagined.

    "Hmm—" Lu Qiming murmured dissatisfied in his sleep, his long eyelashes trembled, but he showed no sign of waking up.

    Ji Xiao quickly withdrew his hand like a thief who had done something bad.

    But the curiosity didn't stop there.

    Ji Xiao watched Lu Qiming's white and smooth skin and sneaked out her fingers again. She carefully touched Lu Qiming's cheek puffed up by breathing with her fingertips.

    It feels soft and smooth to the touch.

    Lu Qiming seemed to be disturbed by her movement, frowned and grabbed her wrist, then put Ji Xiao's hand on his lower back with half-opened eyes, and the two became more intimate in an instant .

    The moment Lu Qiming felt a warm touch on his waist, he woke up. When he saw the smiling face of the person in front of him and recalled his actions in the last second, the bases of his ears began to heat up slowly, and his whole body became stiff No way, I dare not move at all.     Ji Xiao could see the rabbit's awkward reaction. She reached out and brushed the broken hair on the other's forehead. She didn't mention Lu Qiming's childish behavior just now, but smiled and said to him:     "If you are sleepy, sleep a little longer. , I'm going to make breakfast."     Last night, after the two marked the situation, it became a little out of control, so Lu Qiming had to take another shower, and when he finally fell asleep, he was so sleepy that he couldn't keep his eyes open.     "Hmm..." Lu Qiming nodded stiffly, and carefully retracted his arms and legs, pretending that he was not the one who was holding Ji Xiao to sleep just now, but unfortunately the abnormal blush on his cheeks couldn't be concealed at all.     Ji Xiao got up from the bed, brushed her long hair, jumped out of the bed neatly, smiled at the rabbit who was looking at her, and then walked out of the bedroom door.     After the     two arrived at the company, Ji Xiao began to prepare for the handover tasks with the new employees, and she officially submitted the resignation procedures just yesterday.     At noon, the newcomer had fully adapted to the position under her training.     After Ji Xiao said goodbye to several of her familiar colleagues, she packed her things and went to the office to find Lu Qiming.     When she reached the door of the president's office, she informed the secretary, who then took her in directly.     Lu Qiming was originally checking the financial statements on the terminal. The moment he saw Ji Xiao coming in, he realized that the other party came to say goodbye to him because he was leaving the job. His eyelashes drooped slightly, and his thin lips were pursed into a line Wire.     Ji Xiao could see all the subtle changes in the other party's expression. She walked over and turned Lu Qiming's office chair to face her.