Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Home

    Today is Ji Xiao's 23rd birthday, and the two are going to the supermarket to buy some ingredients, and then go home to cook hot pot.

    Before Lu Qiming asked Ji Xiao if she would have dinner with her family on her birthday, and if her uncles and aunts would arrange dinner for her, the implication was that this day does not have to be spent only with him.

    Ji Xiao told him that there are not so many rules in their family. Of course, the main thing is that she has more important things to do on her birthday this year.

    When she said this, her pupils focused on the other person's figure.

    Lu Qiming turned his head slightly under her straightforward gaze, but his ears were quietly red.

    Now is the rush hour for getting off work. There are more and more people in the urban supermarkets. The smooth marble floor reflects light like a mirror. The containers at the entrance are filled with boxes of fruits and red wine. The faint fragrance in the air exudes a high-end sense.

    Ji Xiao and Lu Qiming took a trolley and walked slowly along the entrance.

    Because the two of them are usually very busy, especially Lu Qiming, as the president of Yuechen, rarely has enough time for private time, so the two of them have never visited a supermarket together before, and this feeling is rather novel.

    Ji Xiao basically stopped to take a look in front of every shelf, she was a very curious little wolf.

    Lu Qiming looked at her and smiled without speaking.

    The two first went to the condiment section to buy some lighter mushroom hot pot base, and then a box of spicy butter base.

    When passing by the freezer, it was quite cold, Ji Xiao tucked his hands into his sleeves, and stretched out his arms to hold Lu Qiming's arm, pushing the car tightly against the person.

    Ji Xiao was picking and choosing in front of the freezer, and threw two boxes of mutton rolls into the cart, then suddenly turned her head and asked, "Do you like shopping in the supermarket?

    " When I'm alone... I don't come here very often, I usually order online and have them delivered to my home."

    He recalled the days when he was alone, the house always seemed deserted, and he didn't seem to have anything to buy...

    "I think it's fun to go shopping in the supermarket." Ji Xiao's murmur interrupted Lu Qiming's meditation, "... ...Of course it might be fun to do anything with you."

    Hearing the other party's straightforward words, Lu Qiming's ears burned slightly, but before he could speak, Ji Xiao changed the subject and said in advance:

    "But take the children for a stroll . The supermarket is really annoying, and when the babies are born, we can leave them at home and sneak out."

    Lu Qiming couldn't help laughing, "...Okay."

    At this moment, he felt the two babies in his stomach An unborn kid suddenly kicked him.

    It seems to be expressing their dissatisfaction.     Noticing     the

    other party's suddenly froze expression, Ji Xiao leaned over and kissed Lu Qiming, "What's the matter?"

    Lu Qiming coughed twice and shook his head, "It's nothing." After entering the daily necessities living area, there is a complete set of tableware with blue and pattern patterns on the display stand in front of you. From the tableware to the small plates, they are all very delicate.     Lu Qiming couldn't help but stop and take a look.     Those porcelain plates have an attractive luster, and they must look good at home, but unfortunately they are all in sets, with a minimum of four pieces for sale.     Noticing the other party's gaze, Ji Xiao pushed the car back and turned back. She moved to Lu Qiming's side, "Do you like this?"     Lu Qiming pursed his lips and shook his head lightly, looking away from the set of porcelain , "There is enough for the family."     When he lived alone, he only needed one set of tableware and all the daily necessities. Even now, Ji Xiao and Ji Xiao don't need to buy so much.     "Oh, well..." Ji Xiao nodded thoughtfully. The tableware is indeed beautiful, but it feels like a little bastard will be easily broken in the future.