Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    When Lu Qiming was about seven months pregnant, the false fever symptoms that Omega usually have during pregnancy began to appear frequently. The clinical manifestations of these symptoms are mainly that they cannot control their own pheromone secretion, and there are often short-term clinical symptoms similar to fever. The reaction needs to be alleviated by Alpha's temporary mark.

    During this period of time, Omega will also become more clingy psychologically, so the company of Alpha is particularly important.

    Lu Qiming's current state is obviously not suitable to go to the company again, so he had to ask for leave for a period of time, and hand over Yuechen's position to the vice president temporarily.

    He processes some documents remotely at home, and holds video conferences with the employees below when there are important matters to be communicated.

    Although Lu Qiming didn't take the initiative to show any signs of being clingy, Ji Xiao could still keenly sense that Omega had become different from before. For example, when the two were watching movies together at home, Lu Qiming always liked to be with her. sit next to each other.

    Any hug stickers can make Omega feel better. Conversely, if she works overtime at the company for a day, she will see the rabbit pulling the corner of her mouth when she comes home.

    Of course Lu Qiming wouldn't be angry with Ji Xiao, but he couldn't control his pheromones and was always troubled by fever. Sometimes he could only lie on Ji Xiao's bed and bury himself in the quilt, with the rabbit ears drooping on his head Behind her, her eye sockets were also red, and she looked very aggrieved anyway.

    In order to take care of Omega, Ji Xiao also took a period of leave. Except for some meetings that she couldn't move away from, she spent most of her time at home with him.

    After this period of observation, she found that the method of coaxing each other with some small desserts is very effective.

    Perhaps because of the change in taste after pregnancy, Lu Qiming has become very fond of sweets now, and Ji Xiao will buy him some small cakes every now and then.

    In order to keep Omega in a healthy state during pregnancy, she would insist on taking her for a walk after dinner every day.

    There is a huge artificial lake behind their residential area, and a circle of sidewalks is set up along the bank. The soft landscape lights make the night scene more beautiful. There are parks, rock climbing rockeries and other facilities beside it. Parents often bring their children here Play.

    Every evening, it seems very lively.

    Ji Xiao took Lu Qiming's hand and walked around the lake. The cool wind by the lake stirred the hair on the sideburns, and their eyes were attracted by the laughing and playing cubs from time to time.

    Perhaps the scene in front of them was inexplicably reminiscent of their future life, and the corners of their mouths hooked unconsciously.

    Ji Xiao leaned into Lu Qiming's ear: "Baby, I have a document that I need to look at when I go back. After processing it, let's watch a movie together, and then go to bed when we're sleepy."

    "Okay." Lu Qiming nodded, Let Ji Xiao lead her back.

    He was used to the busy days that revolved around work. At this moment, feeling the warmth of the palms of the people around him, it seemed that Lu Qiming's peaceful and leisurely life was not bad.

    ...

    When I got home and Ji Xiao finished processing the documents, it was almost 8:30 in the evening.