Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Do a Check

    The temperature in the cubicle seemed to be rising higher and higher, making one's mouth dry from the heat.

    "Huh?"

    Lu Qiming didn't react for a while, he snorted softly, with a nasal sound.

    Omega's head was buried in Alpha's neck, and most of his clear mind had disappeared. Alpha's extremely oppressive breath and every sensitive touch made his situation more and more "worse".

    There was a sound of closing the door outside the house, and Ji Xiao realized that the person in the lounge had left.

    She rubbed her fingertips over the reddened skin, and said in a bewitching voice, "Would you like to have a look?"

    Lu Qiming's head was a little dizzy, instinctively unable to resist the other party's request, he almost uttered it from the depths of his throat A "huh".

    It's like gently scratching someone with a kitten's paw.

    In the next second, Ji Xiao reached out and peeled off the anti-spill sticker on the back of Lu Qiming's neck, and the sweet Omega pheromone instantly diffused in the small space.

    She could clearly see that the slightly bulging area was reddened, but it was a normal and attractive color unlike the last inflammation.

    It makes people want to bite into it.

    "It's a little red." As he spoke, Ji Xiao gently pressed the opponent's gland with his fingertips.

    It is hot to the touch.

    "Hiss~"

    At this moment, Lu Qiming's whole body trembled slightly, as if a fine electric current jumped, and he couldn't even stand still.

    The moment he fell limp, a pair of hands caught his waist, and the other party hugged him, his fingertips began to move slowly from top to bottom, and finally landed on the tip of his tail that had just emerged.

    Ji Xiao hooked the rabbit's tail with her fingers and fiddled with it, her movements were light and slow,

    "The tail is coming out."

    It seemed to be teasing.

    If she turned her head at this time, she would find that the tails of the rabbit's eyes were also red.

    As if he couldn't stand such teasing, Lu Qiming buried his face in Ji Xiao's neck, his fingertips clenched the hem of the clothes behind her, his throat tightened, and he couldn't speak at all.

    His rationality was burned to the brim, and his primitive instinct told him that he longed for Alpha's touch.

    He wanted Alpha's pheromone, and wanted the other party to bite his glands...

    At this moment, the other party's concerned voice sounded in his ears, "Have you been feeling unwell recently?"

    Ji Xiao noticed Lu Qiming's eyes were always slightly black and blue at these points, probably because he didn't sleep well, and he always had no appetite for eating. These are probably related to his pheromone secretion disorder.

    Although Lu Qiming didn't care, these problems still needed attention.

    Lu Qiming gave a light "um" and said "it's okay".

    Even though his voice was so hoarse, he insisted on being brave.

    Ji Xiao didn't quite believe this awkward rabbit, so she released a little bit of her pheromone, "Will this be better?"