Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Cohabitation

    "This is my bedroom."

    Lu Qiming pushed open the gray-black wooden door and introduced to Ji Xiao.

    Today is Ji Xiao's first day moving here, and he wants to take him to familiarize himself with the structure of the whole apartment first.

    "It's so neat." Looking at the all-black, black and gray furnishings in the room, Ji Xiao couldn't help but curl his mouth.

    In Lu Qiming's bedroom, there seemed to be no extra clutter at all, and there was a sense of sexuality/coldness and abstinence from the inside to the outside, until Ji Xiao saw the fluffy rabbit doll on the other side's bed,

    She almost couldn't help laughing, "Can I go in and take a look?"

    Lu Qiming made a gesture of letting go, and then asked her, "Would you like some tea?"

    Ji Xiao nodded and said, "Yes."

    While Lu Qiming was leaving to pour tea, she suddenly noticed a piece of clothing stacked on the bedside table.

    It was a baseball jacket with a big bad wolf embroidered on the back. It looked like the one I couldn't find...

    When Lu Qiming came back with tea, he just saw Ji Xiao pick up his bedside table that coat.

    He shook his hand, and the tea almost came out in a panic.

    How did I forget to hide this coat of hers?

    "This is..."

    "This is..." The

    two said almost in unison.

    Ji Xiao raised her eyebrows, "Is this my coat?"

    The moment she saw this coat, she felt very familiar, and it felt like the dress she had lost for two months and couldn't find it.

    "Yes." Lu Qiming put the teacup on the table, with an unnatural expression on his face, "I...accidentally took it away last time...and then...forgot to return it to you."

    Ji Xiao was stunned for a moment, watching the rabbit's ears slowly turning red, she realized that the other party was referring to the time when they marked it for the first time.

    She picked up the clothes, put them on the tip of her nose and sniffed gently, and she always felt a faint fragrance of white peaches.

    It smells like rabbit pheromones.

    Fragrant and sweet.

    Ji Xiao glanced at Lu Qiming, who was standing in front of her with erratic eyes. If his ears hadn't started to turn red, then his words should be more believable.

    "I... go wash it, and then I'll return it to you." Lu Qiming walked over, reaching for the coat, but Ji Xiao dodged it with his hand, and he grabbed it.

    "Oh, does Mr. Lu keep it on his bedside table all the time?" Ji Xiao frowned, and walked towards Lu Qiming step by step.

    Every time she took a step forward, Lu Qiming subconsciously took a step back.

    "Boom!"

    Unknowingly, Lu Qiming's back was stuck to the wardrobe behind him, and he was unable to retreat.

    He drooped his eyelashes slightly, like a prey that fell into a trap, and didn't dare to look directly into Ji Xiao's eyes, "It's just... put it on it and forget it."