Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Hush Fees

    At this moment, the eyes of the entire meeting room were focused on Ji Xiao, and

    everyone saw that the young Alpha picked up his terminal calmly in front of their president, and went from inside to outside with them. The president who was exuding a cold air outside exchanged a "friendly" look at each other, and

    everyone couldn't help sighing, this new Alpha has such a big heart.

    Ji Xiao put away the terminal, sat back on her chair straightly, and put her hands on her lap again, her sitting posture was very much like that of a good student in the classroom. At the other end of the table was Lu Qiming,

    who was flipping through the meeting materials at hand. His black hair was neatly parted on both sides of his forehead, and the man's thin lips were tightly pursed, making him look a bit serious. He looked like a man in a suit and leather shoes. A precision instrument that keeps running, is completely different from the Omega that had an accidental fever yesterday.

    If it wasn't for the reddish tinge left at the end of his eyes that betrayed him, Ji Xiao could hardly find anything in common between him and the lop-eared rabbit from last night.

    She seriously doubts whether there is a switch on the man, which can switch back and forth between the two modes of the lop-eared rabbit and the cruel president.

    If there was one, it would have to be those fluffy bunny ears.

    "Cough,"

    Lu Qiming raised his eyes during the flipping, and met Ji Xiao's undisguised gaze. He put his hand in front of his lips and coughed lightly, his eyes obviously dodged a little.

    Seeing that the other party had no intention of restraining himself, and that the people around him seemed to have cast strange glances at them, Lu Qiming's fingertips trembled suddenly, and he almost crumpled the document in his hand, and he felt that the roots of his ears began to feel hot Get up...

    Now that society has entered a highly civilized form, the characteristics of animaloids have lost their functionality for most people, and usually only appear when they are affected by obvious emotions or pheromone fluctuations.

    Just like Lu Qiming now, he is calm on the face, but his heart is beating like a drum in private, he is afraid that if the other party looks any further, the rabbit ears will suddenly pop out.

    He frowned, his face getting colder and colder, and he gave Ji Xiao a look when no one noticed.

    Only then did Ji Xiao turn her eyes back, but the slightly upturned corners of her mouth did not reveal that she was intimidated by the other party's eyes just now.

    Although Lu Qiming hid it well, Ji Xiao still caught his little cramped movements.

    I got you, Lop Bunny.

    "Cough, cough," Lu Qiming cleared his throat, indicating that the project leader sitting next to him could start reporting, "Tell me about your current progress."

    "Okay."

    The manager in charge of the game development project named Xu Ming, he reported sternly,

    "The closed beta version of "New world——X" 2.0 has been developed. In this version, we have added some new content besides the original skill points, which is the hacker genre. The gameplay [1]."

    "Now the new version has entered the follow-up testing stage, and some players who are very familiar with "New word—X" are required to test the new gameplay, and are preparing for follow-up publicity matters, and are currently looking for suitable Candidates for internal testing and publicity."