Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Should You Compensate Me For Something...

    The severe pain from the palm made Huo Huai's complexion distorted, and cold sweat dripped faintly from the corner of his forehead.

    The girl in front of her looked slender, but her strength was astonishing. His little finger must have been broken just now.

    Even so, Huo Huai still yelled at her: "I'm his father! It's not up to you to take care of our family's affairs!"

    Ji Xiao exerted a little more force on his hands, and a smoldering expression rarely appeared on his brows,

    "You Do you know that not everyone is worthy of this title?"

    Just now, when she walked outside Lu Qiming's office, she saw the message he sent her, and when she was about to leave, she heard a loud noise from inside the room.

    Then came in and saw this irritating scene.

    Huo Huai's face was pale, and he knelt on the ground with his knees bent, "You let go!"

    Ji Xiao looked at him as if he was watching a joke, and the strong Alpha pheromone spread uncontrollably.

    The whole room was filled with the smell of oolong tea.

    The pheromones between Alphas are mutually exclusive, and the higher the level, the stronger the suppression of other Alphas.

    Just like a lion marking his territory, the loser will leave in a hurry with scars all over his body.

    The moment Ji Xiao released the pheromone, Huo Huai bent down in pain, cold sweat broke out on his forehead. He never thought that the Alpha in front of him looked so young, but his level would be so high.

    The originally cool and sweet oolong tea was like poison to him at this moment.

    Huo Huai felt a splitting headache. Looking at the person in front of him, he even had the hallucination of several double images.

    The girl's long and straight black hair fell down, the other party tilted his head, bent down to look at himself, Huo Huai couldn't detect a trace of warmth in the other party's dark pupils, he felt a kind of warmth in himself in a trance. Illusion, he felt...

    The other party's condescending attitude is like watching the ants crawling over the ground, which makes people tremble from the bottom of their hearts.

    The next second, Ji Xiao let go of his hand, but at this moment Huo Huai could no longer feel the pain from the metacarpal bone, his whole wrist was so stiff that he lost consciousness, and his back was drenched in cold sweat.

    Just when Huo Huai was in a daze, Ji Xiao's cold voice suddenly rang in his ears.

    Huo Huai raised his head and met the girl's expressionless face.

    Ji Xiao looked at him and said word by word:

    "The time I gave you is to get you out of here, not for you to be in a daze."

    Huo Huai didn't hesitate, he almost crawled and rolled away from the ground .

    After Huo Huai completely disappeared from the room, the hostility in Ji Xiao's eyebrows subsided a bit.

    She was so angry just now, if she didn't consider that the other party was indeed Lu Qiming's biological father, Huo Huai might not be able to leave the office standing up now.

    Now that Ji Xiao turned her head to check on Lu Qiming's condition, she realized that the other person's face was not very good-looking.

    The man leaned his back against the door panel, covering his chest with his white palms. It seemed that because of discomfort, Lu Qiming's originally pretty brows were frowned tightly. In the next second, he couldn't bear it anymore and ran to the bathroom.