Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Baby

    When Ji Xiao pushed open the bedroom door, through the faint light reflected through the crack of the door, she vaguely saw a head protruding from the quilt, and then two fluffy ears popped out quickly.

    After the other party glanced in his direction, he quickly retracted his head, using the quilt to suffocate himself to death.

    It's like playing whack-a-mole.

    The rabbit still looks sulky.

    Ji Xiao quietly hooked the corners of her lips, gently pushed open the door and walked in.

    Lu Qiming actually wanted to get his head out of the quilt, because it was really stuffy and airtight inside.

    But when he thought that Ji Xiao was in the room now, he had no choice but to continue to suffocate his head.

    At this moment, Lu Qiming couldn't even tell whether he was angry with Ji Xiao for noting him "Fatty Rabbit" or whether Ji Xiao really told him to go to bed after he said that he was sleepy and wanted to go to bed early, and he couldn't help it. Come and sleep with him.

    Lu Qiming put his face on the quilt, thinking angrily that he had been waiting in the room for more than ten minutes, and the other party didn't plan to come to sleep with him, so he didn't want to get out of the quilt to look at her now.     However, in the next second, the quilt was thrown back, Lu Qiming felt that the air around him finally became smoother, and at the same time, his fluffy ears were completely exposed.     He turned his head and pretended that he didn't want to pay attention to the other party, but he couldn't help but cast a glance in Ji Xiao's direction from the corner of his eye.     "Baby..." Ji Xiao lifted the quilt, looked at the red eye sockets of the rabbit, and reached out and rubbed the corners of the other's eyes helplessly, "Still angry?"     The touch of her fingertips was wet, and she heard a cry from the people around her A muffled response:     "No..."     It really doesn't sound credible at all.     Ji Xiao lay down and put her arms around Lu Qiming from behind: "I don't think you are fat, not fat at all—"

    The rabbit's ears trembled: "Then you...remark 'Fatty Rabbit'?"

    Ji Xiao smiled softly: "I don't like you."

    "..."

    Lu Qiming's ears were almost stiff It stood up, but when I heard the word "like", the roots of my ears still couldn't help turning red.

    Ji Xiao held the other's hand hanging by his side, and lightly placed the palm on his swollen belly, interlocking his ten index fingers. The fluffy gray wolf tail brushed past Lu Qiming like a feather duster. Lu Qiming's forehead twitched , which made the latter itchy: "You can also remark 'Fat Wolf' for me, if you feel puzzled."

    Lu Qiming's forehead twitched, confused by Ji Xiao's escaping thinking , he thought to himself... You are obviously not fat at all,

    "Baby, if you are really unhappy, I will change this note..." Ji Xiao buried her face in Lu Qiming's shoulder and rubbed the tip of her nose against Lu Qiming The back of the neck, the movements are very intimate: "I really don't think you are fat at all, and think about it...you are pregnant with two babies, and you work so hard every day. If you are still as thin as before, I will It hurts."

    As she said that, Ji Xiao kissed Xia Lu Qiming's neck, and then her kiss fell all the way along the tender back of the other party's neck to the hot glands,

    "..." The burning sensation on the back of the neck gave way Qiming fell silent, his white knuckles sank deep into the quilt, and he clenched tighter and tighter.