Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Eat well every day

    In the special effects studio, the spotlight hits the center of the green screen, and the moving camera accurately captures every micro-expression of the people on stage.

    The internal testing of version 2.0 of "New World——X" went smoothly. The R&D team only took about a month to fix most of the bugs. Now the new version has entered the stage of shooting the follow-up promotional video.

    As the first player with a full-level internal beta number and top ten rankings, Ji Xiao became the perfect candidate for the hacker role in the promotional film. Coupled with her own appearance and temperament, the director felt that she was very suitable for this person Set up the case, immediately shoot the case and let her play this role.

    At this time, behind the screen in the studio, the director twisted his beard and stared at the special effects clips generated on it.

    In the picture, under the rainy neon lights, the camera pulls up from a pair of Martin boots on the horizon. The person in the center of the field is wearing pure black spy pants, and the white shirt on the upper body outlines a good figure. On the profile of her face, under the skyscrapers with flashing lights and shadows, her bright red lips looked deeper, and her smooth black hair fell down to her waist.

    At the end of this paragraph, the camera assistant yelled "cut", and then looked at the director with a questioning look.

    The director twirled his beard and was thinking about something, he shook his head, "Fix her makeup, do it again."

    He couldn't say where he was not satisfied with the scene just now, but there was a vague feeling that the role of the hacker It shouldn't be so ostentatious.

    Perhaps the problem lies in her makeup today, but the makeup artist is a professional, and there should be no mistakes.

    After yelling to stop, Ji Xiao walked off the green screen and went backstage to touch up her makeup.

    The make-up artist is an older female Beta. Even if it wasn't the first time she said this today, she couldn't help but praise when she walked in front of Ji Xiao: "Your skin is so good."

    Ji Xiao said "Thank you", and immediately He raised his head according to the request of the other party, and his eyes fell on the lipstick in the hands of the makeup artist.

    The color number of the lipstick is very bright red, which she never uses when doing her own makeup.

    After finishing her makeup, she returned to the center of the green screen again...

    Lu

    Qiming just finished his meeting at lunch break time, and the continuous meetings all morning made him a little out of breath, and he looked very nervous. exhausted.

    On the way back to the office, he happened to pass by the special effects studio. He was attracted by the movement inside, and his eyes finally settled on the girl in the center of the stage.

    The secretary on the side asked him, "Aren't you going back to the office?"

    His eyes were still on the stage, and he just waved his hand at the secretary.

    The secretary immediately understood, "Then I'll order something for you."

    Lu Qiming nodded, and at this moment, the director asked Ji Xiao to shoot again.

    When the people in the photo studio saw Lu Qiming coming, the atmosphere became quieter.

    The camera assistant who was empty at the side hurried over to introduce the current shooting situation to him, and when talking about the scene being filmed many times because of some mistakes in the atmosphere, Lu Qiming looked at the person in the center of the green screen and seemed to be confused. He raised his eyebrows thoughtfully.