Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Dusk fell and the night darkened.

    The villa was lit with warm lights, and the lights were surging, reflecting the young girl's skin like snow, her long eyelashes trembling slightly, and her eyes were full of true affection.

    Looking at the two rings Ji Xiao placed in front of him, Lu Qiming felt his heart beating like a drum.

    The style of the ring is uncomplicated, the outer layer is plain silver, and the inner ring is engraved with the head pattern of a little wolf and a rabbit, which looks chic and cute.

    Lu Qiming's eyes fell on the two silver rings, and the light reflected in his black pupils was very bright.

    A long time ago he never thought such a day would come.

    It is still unimaginable for Lu Qiming to willingly spend his whole life with an Alpha.

    But now, Lu Qiming found that Ji Xiao's marriage proposal touched him more than he imagined, it was as unreal as an illusion.

    At this moment, standing in front of him is the person he likes, he is pregnant with the other's baby, and they will have a home soon.     For a while, Lu Qiming

    couldn't even hear his own voice. It wasn't until the vibration of his vocal cords brought the two words out of his chest that he realized that he had already opened his mouth and said, "Yes."

Is to jump out of the chest.

    As his words fell, Ji Xiao's kiss fell on his soft lips, she took the other's hand, and put the ring with the little wolf on the other's ring finger.

    Lu Qiming's fingers were fair and slender, and the cyan meridians on his palm were clearly layered. The silver ring on his ring finger had a faint silver light, making his fingers even more beautiful.

    Ji Xiao held his slender knuckles, and looked at another ring in the box, "Put it on for me, will you?"

    Under the dim light, Lu Qiming lowered his eyes, his white ears were red After walking around, he couldn't hide the emotions in his heart at all, and his emotions were clear at a glance. He put the ring on Ji Xiao.

    The warm touch fell on the lips again, this time the kiss was no longer a casual kiss, Ji Xiao's slightly cool fingertips rested on the back of his neck, and pressed his head to her, when they parted, Lu Qiming felt a little uneven There was a thin red at the end of the originally fair eyes, and the sweet and greasy smell of white peach was also hooked out, like a red plum falling in the white snow, which was even more dazzling.

    Ji Xiao maintained the posture of touching Lu Qiming's forehead, her pretty eyebrows and eyes curled up, and she said excitedly:

    "That's great, I have to tell my parents and aunt about this as soon as possible."

    According to Ji Xiao's conception After obtaining the consent of both parents, the process of preparing for the wedding can begin.

    "En." Lu Qiming replied in a low voice, and the roots of his ears became more and more red.

    Seeing the man in front of him wagging his tail and couldn't stop, he couldn't help but bend the corners of his mouth, and reminded in a low voice, "Don't you want to eat hot pot?"

    "Oh, yes, hot pot." Ji Xiao shook his tail violently, happy He kissed him again on the lips, and then ran to take out all the hot pot ingredients.

    ...

    It was almost eight o'clock in the evening when Ji Xiao and Lu Qiming finished eating hot pot.