Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Marking (one more)

    With a sound of "snap!", the

    doctor threw the disassembled syringe into the trash can, half-talking to himself: "Really, I didn't know I was pregnant, how did you become an Alpha?"

    She has been a doctor in the emergency department for more than ten years, but she has never seen all kinds of people. There is an Alpha who is unwilling to take responsibility after Omega is pregnant, and has no choice but to come to the hospital for help. There are also conflicts between couples who do not want the other half to mark it Inhibitors.

    There are countless cases where Omega is pregnant and Alpha is completely unaware, so at this time the doctors are not surprised by the situation of Lu Qiming and Ji Xiao.

    She wasn't surprised, she just felt a little impatient. The indecisive behavior of the two just now wasted a lot of time for her to add an inhibitor.

    And now, the Alpha in front of him is obviously still in shock.

    Ji Xiao put her arms around Lu Qiming halfway, her eyes were fixed on the person in front of her without blinking, and she didn't recover from the explosive news just now.

    Omega's bright red thin lips were slightly parted, and his breath was hot. Lu Qiming seemed to want to say something, but in the end no sound came out.

    Ji Xiao felt that his brain was down due to too much information.

    pregnant?

    Is that what she meant?

    Does that mean she is going to have a baby?

    Does that mean she's going to be a mother?

    She's going to be a mother? !

    She is going to be a mother! ! !

    Can she feed such a small thing?

    ...

    Looking at the two people who were still in a stalemate in front of them, the doctor finally couldn't take it anymore.

    She turned up the volume and yelled at them: "You should tell me earlier, I won't let you get a suppressive injection. So what do you mean now?"

    Speaking of this, the doctor pointed at Ji Xiao,

    "Either you make a mark for him, or find someone else to mark him, oh, you can't spend it here all the time." The

    doctor's words brought Ji Xiao back to his senses, she looked at Omega, who was breathing more and more unevenly, and the other party couldn't control the rabbit ears that popped out, and subconsciously reached out to block the back of Lu Qiming's head,

    "I'll mark him."

    After she finished speaking, she remembered to ask the other party Views.

    Thinking of this, Ji Xiao leaned into Lu Qiming's ear and asked, "Do you mind?" I

    don't know if it was because of fever or something else, a thin blush appeared on Lu Qiming's porcelain-white face, and his two rabbit ears trembled. Shaking,

    "I don't mind..." "Hurry up if you want to mark it,"     the

    doctor reached out and opened a sheet and stuffed it into Ji Xiao's hand, "Go out and turn left, and go to the room next door that is specially used for marking."

Urged, Ji Xiao took Lu Qiming to the single room next door. The nurse closed the door for them and pulled down the curtain outside the bed.

    For a moment, only the two of them were left in the small space, together with Omega's low breathing.