Chapter 10

Chapter 10 You are very good at taking care of children

    In the private clinic, the

    porcelain white floor tiles are so clean that they can reflect light, and there is a smell of disinfectant in the air.

    The whole room feels clean and bright. The clinic's equipment is all newly introduced, and even the ordinary furnishings have a high-end feel.

    Lu Qiming sat on the chair directly opposite the desk, waiting for the doctor's test report.

    On the surface, the man's expression looked very calm, and could even be called calm.

    As usual, Lu Qiming was still dressed in a suit and leather shoes, his shirt was buttoned to the top under his fair and slender neck, and his tie was meticulously tied.

    His slender knuckles were in front of his lips, and his eyes were slightly lowered. If he didn't blink too fast, it would almost make people think that he was indeed as calm as he appeared on the surface.

    When the person in the white coat came out of another clinic, Lu Qiming's long eyelashes trembled suddenly, and the focus in his pupils shifted suddenly.

    He turned his head and looked straight at each other.

    The doctor pushed the pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose, and handed the paper document in front of Lu Qiming, "The test result is that you are indeed pregnant, and the fetus is about seven weeks now."

    Lu Qiming did not speak, his eyes could not blink Blinkingly staring at the person in front of him, he maintained the same posture as before.

    When he heard the word "pregnant", even though he was prepared, it seemed as if something exploded in his mind. Lu Qiming felt his pulse and breathing became rapid.

    He felt a little heavy in his head, and his thinking became very slow.

    Seven weeks...

    when was seven weeks ago?

    He thought hard about this question.

    It seems that it was the time when I accidentally got hot and was marked by Alpha.

    The two black and white documents in front of him were like a verdict in front of him, telling him that the matter had been settled.

    Doctor: "From the B-ultrasound at present, everything is normal for the fetus. It is normal for you to be affected by pheromones during pregnancy. Usually, the situation will be much better if you have Alpha pheromones to appease you. Of course, maintaining a good attitude is also important. It's very important..."

    Lu Qiming listened to the doctor talking about many reactions and precautions during pregnancy, but he felt that his head was filled with lead, and he didn't listen to what the other party said later. .

    After a long silence, he finally said,

    "Then... what if you don't want it?"

    After saying that, Lu Qiming realized that there was even a tremolo in his voice.

    The doctor's glasses were reflective, and his voice was very calm: "The pregnancy is now more than forty-nine days. If you don't want it, I suggest that you still have an artificial abortion. The current abortion operations are quite mature. Of course, the side effects and harm to the body The damage is definitely unavoidable."

    "And your situation is quite special, because the secretion of pheromone is not stable, if you destroy it now, you may not be able to conceive in the future..."

President Lop Eared Rabbit Is Pregnant With My Cub [Female a Male O]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara