Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Lu Yi Has Been Troubled Recently

    Lu Yi was very troubled during this time.

    When she saw Ji Xiao for the first time, she didn't expect such a wanton and sloppy Alpha to appear frequently in her field of vision.

    Just like when they were having dinner together, Lu Yi never thought that Ji Xiao would have an encounter with Lu Qiming, until one day later, Lu Qiming suddenly came to the door with this Alpha, saying that he was pregnant and the child was hers.

    Later, when Lu Yi satirized Ji Xiao in the car for not doing business, she did not expect that she would appear in the public eye so frequently now.

    It's as if this mouth is open, and it's always a prophecy.

    Recently, at the launch event of Hongyuan Group's new products, Ji Xiao, as the person in charge of the project, put forward some amazing and novel viewpoints, which immediately attracted the attention of the entire industry.

    Lu Yi looked at the camera and interviewed all kinds of good people.

    Ji Xiao was wearing a dark suit, her long black hair was brushed down from one side, and she was smiling with an inherent affinity.

    Lu Yi had to admit that even she couldn't find any faults.

    Even her father, Lu Zhenghe, who has already started the retirement pension model, sent her a message saying, "This young man is nice, you can introduce Xiao Ming to him."

    Lu Yi hasn't told her about Lu Qiming and Ji Xiao yet. In Seth Xing's parents, Lu Yi is going to wait for the two to formally make an appointment before telling each other.

    Otherwise, if Lu Zhenghe knew that his precious grandson, Xiaoming, had already been pregnant by this Alpha, he would probably be so angry that he would fly back to Capital Star overnight to find someone to confront him on the spot.

    When Lu Qiming first told himself about him and Ji Xiao, Lu Yi asked him to think carefully before making a decision, but now as time goes by, Lu Qiming has been pregnant for almost five months, and the child must be born.

    As for Ji Xiao, since the two of them lived together, things began to develop in an uncontrollable direction.

    In short, everything seems to be going against what Lu Yi thought at the beginning.

    During this period of time, since Lu Qiming was usually busy at the company and didn't have much time to rest, she didn't let the two of them go to her place on weekends, but took time to visit their apartment by herself.

    Lu Yi arrived relatively early, about a quarter past nine, and it was Ji Xiao who opened the door for her.

    From the entrance, Lu Yi felt the power of the "invasion of alien species". It turned out that Lu Qiming's apartment gave people a solemn and tidy feeling, basically only three colors of black, gray and white. It is still very harmonious, but now this originally clean and solemn apartment is crowded by various colors.

    The shoe cabinet is no longer Lu Qiming's uniform leather shoes, but filled with various styles of white shoes, sneakers, Martin boots, boots, and high-heeled shoes. From this point, it can be seen that Ji Xiao's aesthetics are quite diverse of.

    She can be a professional elite wearing a suit under the spotlight, and the next second, she is dressed in colorful clothes, like a stunned young man who has not experienced much in the world.

    Of course, the word "Lengtouqing" was added by Lu Yi. Although she is very reluctant to admit it, the fact is that Ji Xiao can really control all kinds of outfits, even the most flamboyant clothes on her body can make her feel beautiful. His eyes lit up.