Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Meet the Parents (Second Update)...

    When Lu Qiming heard the word "marriage", he was taken aback for a moment, he didn't realize how the other party suddenly changed to this topic.

    At this moment, he inexplicably felt that the temperature in the room was a little high, and his ears were a little hot.

    Ji Xiao's tail was still flicking "click, click", and the whole person was still in a certain state of being on top.

    Seeing the rabbit's reaction, she suddenly realized that she seemed a little reckless,

    "Sorry, I'm going to marry you without your consent, I mean if you want to marry me, no..."

    She thought in her mind After spending a long time phrasing, the words he said were still confused, "I want to say, if you think it's okay to marry me..."

    Lu Qiming looked at the other person's anxious look, and realized for the first time that Ji Xiao also belonged to everyone. That commonality of canines.

    I don't know why, but it just looks silly.

    He suppressed the slightly raised arc of his mouth, and interrupted the other person,

    "I know what you mean, are you trying to say that you will be responsible for this child?"

    Ji Xiao nodded, and the wolf's tail swung faster, That's what she means.

    If you let someone else give birth to your baby, you must be responsible to him. Isn't it a hooligan to ask the other party to give birth to your baby without getting married?

    Lu Qiming: "I didn't say that if I want to be responsible for the baby, I must get married right away."

    "Huh?" Ji Xiao didn't react for a while.

    Her mother told her since she was a child that she must not be the kind of rogue who wantonly plays with Omega's feelings because she is an Alpha and will not be disturbed by the fever period.

    Now she has made people pregnant, isn't the situation even more serious?

    Seeing the other party's confused expression, Lu Qiming continued to explain: "Marrying someone is a very prudent thing. Apart from having children, you have to think about whether you want to marry that person..."

    Ji Xiao's wolf The tail stopped in mid-air, and she didn't know how to answer Lu Qiming's words, "I..."

    Actually, she didn't know much about the concept of marriage. It was still sticky when put together.

    Although they quarrel occasionally, they are more happy.

    For Ji Xiao, the concept of marriage is bound with responsibility, and getting married seems to mean taking responsibility.

    Lu Qiming: "Whether you marry me or not now, you are still the mother of the child, but having a child does not mean that you must get married now."

    After saying this, he lowered his eyelashes slightly, and the expression in his eyes showed Obscure.

    For Lu Qiming, responsibility cannot be equated with marriage. He hoped that the other party would marry him because he wanted to marry him rather than because of children.

    Marriage was too complicated for him, and his family was a living failure. He had witnessed how a couple who didn't love each other could turn a good place into a hell on earth.

    Just when the two of them were in a daze, there was a knock on the door suddenly, "Boom, boom, boom."

    The nurse stood outside the door and asked if they were all right.

President Lop Eared Rabbit Is Pregnant With My Cub [Female a Male O]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें