Chapter 29

Chapter 29 The Susceptibility Period

    On Thursday, it was a rare day for Ji Xiao to stay at home and not go to work. Her susceptibility period lasted for about two days. If her pheromones got out of control outside, the consequences would be disastrous.

    The home is stocked with sufficient inhibitors, as well as water and food for the seven-day susceptibility period.

    At this time, Ji Xiao buried half of her head in the bed, leaving only her tail and a pair of ears dangling outside, and she began to lie in bed happily.

    Sunlight slanted in through the curtains, giving people a lazy and cozy feeling.

    Ji Xiao squinted her eyes comfortably. She looked at Lu Qiming standing by the bed and wearing a tie in front of the mirror. She wagged her tail and asked him, "Do you want me to take you to the company?"

    The feeling of lying at home without going to work That's great.

    "No need..." Lu Qiming turned around and glanced at her, "It's not good for you to go out now."

    Although her pheromones seem to be normal now, and there is no tendency to explode at all, it is better to be cautious in everything.

    Ji Xiao stretched her waist, her tail was completely curled up, "Okay, then if the susceptibility period hasn't come tonight, I'll make you dinner."

    Lu Qiming's lips pursed slightly, " Well, if you have any questions, send me a message."

    Ji Xiao vowed: "There will be no problems, you go to work and be careful on the road."

    Her pheromones have always been very stable, although she is a relatively high-level Alpha. Because of this, each susceptibility period is a bit more difficult, but there have never been any problems.

    After Lu Qiming left, she fell asleep again, until the sun was high in the sky, and she slowly got up to have breakfast.

    After breakfast, Ji Xiao moved all the necessities to get through the susceptible period back to her bedroom. She put some food and water in it, and threw a few inhibitors in it.

    The pheromone isolation facilities in the room are still very complete, so there is no need to worry about pheromone leakage.

    After all, the susceptibility period lasts for seven days, and if Lu Qiming returns home by then, she will have to stay in her bedroom.

    After finishing all this, Ji Xiao went to the kitchen again. Anyway, she is fine now, why not make something to eat, and the rabbit can eat it when she comes back at night.

    Opening the door of the refrigerator, she pondered over the fresh ingredients in a freezer, and finally decided to make a curry beef brisket.

    About an hour later, the brisket was almost stewed. Ji Xiao put the food out of the crisper and went back to his bedroom.

    At this moment, a "di, di, di" message sounded from the terminal.

    Song Xin: 【Xiao, have you reached your susceptibility period? ]

    Ji Xiao is the Alpha with the highest level of pheromone among them, and each susceptibility period is also the most difficult.

    Once when they were still in college, Ji Xiao's susceptibility period was brought forward by one day. At that time, the smell of her oolong tea filled the dormitory.

    Song Xin is a Beta so he won't be affected by pheromones at all. He originally wanted to go over and comfort Ji Xiao, but who would have thought that he was almost punched away by the other party.