Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Moving

    In the small apartment where Ji Xiao usually lives alone, many clothes have been turned out of the closet. There are two large suitcases in the empty space in the middle of the bedroom, and there are several cardboard boxes for packing in the corner. son.

    After she decided to move in to live with Lu Qiming last weekend, she has been packing her things one after another.

    Lu Qiming's apartment is too big for a person to live in. When he is alone at home, he always has a sense of emptiness.

    There is a guest room that is not usually used, which can be vacated for Ji Xiao to live in. It is complete with basic furniture and daily necessities.

    So Ji Xiao only needs to move some of his personal belongings there.

    At this time, she was sitting in front of the desk, using the terminal to search for how to take care of the pregnant Omega.

    After Song Simu heard that Ji Xiao decided to move in and live with him, she naturally expressed her support. She thought that at least Ji Xiao's lack of brains had been made up for.

    The two of them decided to move in together, they are lonely and widowed, wouldn't they come after they cultivated their relationship?

    So on the day Ji Xiao made this decision, Song Simu immediately sent her a bunch of information, which contained many nourishing and healthy recipes, which were very suitable for nursing pregnant Omega.

    Ji Xiao looked at Song Simu's recipe and nodded thoughtfully, and then she stuffed a few more pots into the box, including a purple casserole that can be used to stew soup.

    At this moment, a "beep!" came from the terminal. Ji Xiao took it over and saw that it was a message from Lu Qiming.

    Lu Qiming: [Have you packed all your things? Can I ask the driver to come over at eleven o'clock tomorrow morning? ]

    Ji Xiao: [Almost everything is packed. ]

    Ji Xiao: [No problem. ]

    Lu Qiming: [OK. ]

    Then the dialog between the two fell into a brief silence.

    In order to break the embarrassment of this silence, Ji Xiao looked at the pile of luggage in front of her and fell into deep thought. She searched for some topics about moving in her mind.

    For example, the other party's usual living habits, what kind of food they like, and whether there are any taboos.

    Ji Xiao thought through all the precautions for Omega during pregnancy in her mind, but couldn't find a suitable topic.

    So she comforted herself in her heart,

    and said something to the other party casually, as long as it didn't look awkward.

    In the next second, Ji Xiao quickly typed a sentence on the terminal,

    【Can I bring my game console with me? ]

    Ji Xiao's hands were faster than her brain when she sent the message. After the message was sent, she realized how good she was at finding topics.

    She was clearly there to take care of others, why did she look like a teenager with internet addiction?

    At the same time, there was a beep from the terminal,

    Lu Qiming: 【No problem. ]

    Through those three simple words, Ji Xiao felt as if she could see Lu Qiming's slightly speechless expression on the other end of the terminal.