Chapter 19

Chapter 19 You Know Best!

    It took the two of them about half an hour to drive from Dr. Song's private clinic to Ji Xiao's parents' home in the city center.

    Ji Xiao's parents' high-end residence in the city center is a high-tech skyscraper suspended in mid-air, named "Cloud Top".

    After Ji Xiao and Lu Qiming entered the suspended elevator inside the building, the fluorescent blue numbers on the elevator screen began to scroll rapidly.

    However, Ji Xiao obviously felt that the people around him were a little nervous. The specific manifestation was probably staring at the numbers on the elevator screen from time to time, and almost every few tenths of a second Lu Qiming would look up to see which floor he was on.

    She leaned closer to Lu Qiming, and said softly: "Don't be nervous, you saw them at dinner last time, my parents have a very good impression of you, especially my mother,"

    The last time I had dinner with Ji Xiao's parents, Lu Qiming was groggy due to the influence of pheromones, and his concentration was a little off, but he vaguely remembered that Ji Xiao's mother, Song Simu, loved to laugh and was a very friendly person. .

    Lu Qiming always felt that Song Simu should also be a casual person, otherwise it would be difficult to raise a child with Ji Xiao's personality,

    but when he talked about "elders" and "parents", he would feel uneasy , The first reaction is always to worry that you are not doing well enough and that the other party will be dissatisfied with you.

    As the elevator went up rapidly, Lu Qiming's heart began to feel restless.

    Affected by the tension, the stomach also twitches from time to time, which makes people feel uncomfortable.

    What happened to the child was an accident, and

    would they welcome an accident?

    Even if he accepted the matter of the child, what would he think of himself who caused the accident?

    With this kind of thinking, Lu Qiming almost drowned himself in the wave of negative emotions, until Ji Xiao interrupted his thoughts.

    Facing Ji Xiao's concerned eyes at this moment, Lu Qiming hid all his emotions and pretended to be calm, "I just felt that the visit was too sudden, and I didn't prepare for anything."

    Ji Xiao comforted him: "You don't have to think about it." So much."

    Just in between the conversation between the two, with the sound of "Ding!", the suspended elevator came to the one hundred and zeroth floor, and the door of the elevator opened.

    When he came to the door at the end of the corridor, Ji Xiao reached out and pressed the doorbell on the upper left corner, then turned his head and smiled at Lu Qiming, signaling him not to worry.

    Lu Qiming felt that his expression was still a little stiff, he took a deep breath, trying to make his state look more natural,

    at this moment, the door in front of him opened, and a refreshing fragrance came from the room behind the door , the kitchen seems to be cooking something delicious.

    "You guys are here."

    Song Simu came out to greet the two of them in comfortable home clothes, with an apron tied around her body.

    At a glance, she noticed the little rabbit standing at the entrance looking a little cautious.

    Lu Qiming didn't wear a formal suit today, he matched it with a black sweater and khaki trousers. This set of casual attire made his skin whiter, and completely faded away from his usual aggressive aura. The advantages of his original appearance were revealed at once. , he has a straight nose and long eyelashes, giving people a somewhat innocent look.