Chapter 1

Chapter 1 It's a Lop Eared Rabbit

    "Om—"

    The terminal at the head of the bed vibrated non-stop for three or four minutes, and the

    other end of the quilt curled up into a ball finally moved, and a bony hand protruded from it, followed by half a fluffy gray wolf ear .

    The wolf's ears trembled, and the girl propped herself up sleepily and sat up from the bed. After seeing the video invitation that popped up on the terminal, Ji Xiao's eyes widened.

    You should have set your alarm clock, right?

    Why not wake up by the alarm clock?

    "Mom..."

    Her clear voice was somewhat sleepy and hoarse.

    While connecting to the video, the scene of last night appeared in Ji Xiao's mind,

    as if when she was about to fall asleep, the game interface Suddenly, a friend's invitation popped up, and Ji Xiao resolutely chose to refuse.

    But the other end of the terminal stalked, "Dad, this is very important, you are the only one missing, take us one more time, just one more time."

    "Tomorrow you will become a social animal, help you warm up. ....."

    "Right! Just treat it as brothers helping you celebrate."

    Ji Xiao had no choice but to log into her game account under the booing of a group of people.

    And this time, it was one or two o'clock in the morning.

    Recalling all this, she held her forehead with a headache, she shouldn't have fallen for those sons last night.

    "Xiaoxiao, isn't today the first day of work? The road is heavy, so go out early." The voice on the other side of the screen pulled her back from her thoughts.

    Ji Xiao glanced at the time in the upper left corner of the terminal, and the glaring number "8:45" reminded her that she was only fifteen minutes away from being late.

    Swiping down with his finger, he really set the morning alarm to night, what

    an idiot.

    Ji Xiao spurned herself in her heart, and then put on a set of clothes on the bed as quickly as possible.

    "Mom, I have to go out."

    She chatted with her mother for a few words, then quickly rolled over and got out of bed.

    The girl's slender figure was clearly reflected in the dressing mirror at the other end of the room. Ji Xiao was wearing a loose sweater and a short skirt underneath, but...

    "Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao put her ears and tail back. Her mother reminded her:

    Hearing this, Ji Xiao stroked her hair a little embarrassedly, and suddenly put away the furry big wolf ears and tail.

    She is an Alpha with gray wolf blood, with strong pheromones and aggressive gray wolf features.

    If others saw her appearance on the road, they might think she was provocative...

    When

    Ji Xiao arrived at the company, the pointer on the wall was about to return to nine o'clock, and most of the employees were already in place. There was no one in the time-empty hall.

    "Tick, tick...",

    she looked at the fluorescent blue gate that was about to close in front of her and the pointer that was about to reset in a few seconds. When the gate was waist-high, he put his hands on the handrails on both sides, and stepped over with a sweep of his long legs.