Chapter 19: Bloodbound

It has been five days since Erin left and we have five hours until the wedding

It has been five days since Erin left and we have five hours until the wedding. Brianna is my maid of honor and my dad will walk me down the aisle. It has been a dream of mine to have a wedding of my own. I wonder what my dress is like! I hope it matches Vlad's tuxedo. I am really excited to marry him. My mom fixed my dress while Brianna picked out my dress for the wedding. Where's Vlad? I hope he is okay. He also got normal rings for us to use during the blood binding.

"Kallie, where's Vlad?" said Mom and Brianna, talking in unison.

"The Count and his friends took him outside the school for a blood binding prank." I said, answering them.

"Oh, really." They said, so shocked.

"Yeah, and I hope he is okay." I said, so worriedly as I put on my outfit.

***********************************************
After I got done talking to my mom and Brianna, I went to the Training Room to read one of my favorite books when everyone decided to walk in. No one noticed my presence, but they noticed Ingrid. Malik was the one to mention it, which was a surprise. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone, but Vlad and Bertrand. Unfortunately, me and my family are the only ones that notice that they are missing when they actually arrive. We noticed that Vlad's wearing a car's sign. He hisses in pain as smoke steams around his body. Bertrand has a large cape and sunglasses. What happened to them?

"Ah, Vladdy!" said The Count, getting up out of his chair. He throws his newspaper and wraps an arm around Vlad's neck. "I was just about to come and get you." Get him from where?

"Sorry, mate." said Jonno, so apologetically. "They said it was traditional, but—" He is still feeling sick from the drink that Malik had given him earlier and runs out of the room to throw up. Poor boy. I have no idea what was in that drink, but it had a bad effect on Jonno. Speaking of Malik—

"It's a classic blood binding prank." said Malik, patting him on the cheek before sitting down on the counter.

"What happened?" I said, walking over to him.

"Dad and his friends thought it would be a good idea to lock me up in argentalium handcuffs around the school gates, where I could've died!" said Vlad, yelling at Malik, who shrugs at him.

"Vamp up, Vlad." said Ingrid, talking to him. "You wouldn't get to be whining about a little charming prank." One day, we will catch you.

"Well, I can see you're made of stronger stuff." said Malik, grinning at her.

"You better believe it." said Ingrid, so flirtatiously. Well, we've got some flirting going on here. And it ends just as my family and the Witches' Council enter the room.