Chapter 11: Hit Chicks

Recently, things have been rather quiet

Recently, things have been rather quiet. Ingrid's still helpful. Vlad is back to being a student of Bertrand. He and his father are taking precautions. My family is happy about my relationship with Vlad. I'm about to find out what my dad was hiding from me.

I get dressed for school and my magic mirror rings. I look at it and see my dad calling me.

"Hello, Dad." I said, greeting him.

"Hi, sweetie. There's something I need to tell you." said Dad, so nicely.

"What is it?" I said, asking him.

"Well, in a couple of months, you and Vlad will be doing the blood binding ceremony together. Me, your mother, and your siblings are coming to see it." said Dad, explaining it to me.

"But I'm not a vampire yet." I said, so confused.

"Well, Vlad's gonna have to turn you into a vampire, but don't worry, you will still have your witch powers." said Dad, reassuring me.

"Ok. Bye, Dad." I said, speaking into the mirror.

"Bye, sweetie." said Dad, hanging up on me.

*******************************************************
After my conversation with my dad, Vlad had told everything from the Praedictum Impaver. It seems like we are dealing with the first Chosen One, Sethius. He is one of the craziest vampires to think that he can bite every breather. Ingrid has been recruiting the visiting school's netball team to kill Vlad. I knew she couldn't be trusted. Vlad and Bertrand had an argument about Erin being a breather. The Count lied to Miss McCauley about his crush on her.

I found Bertrand in Erin's room while Erin went into Vlad's room. She had found a Vampiress Liberation girl in there.

"Is that a UV bomb?" said Erin, asking her.

"I don't know. I think so." said the girl, shaking it. "Ingrid gave it to me."

"Ingrid?" said Erin, so curiously.

"Yes." said the girl, answering her. "Are you another one of her recruits? Am I too late? Is he already slain?"

"You mean Vlad?" said Erin, so confused.

"Yes." said the girl.

"Who Ingrid asked you— asked us to slay ?" said Erin.

"Yes. Vampiress Liberation." said the girl, doing the L sign.

"Vampiress Liberation." said Erin, doing the same thing as her. "Yes, right. Um, Ingrid sent me to stop you. She's called the whole thing off. She has other plans for Vlad, plans that he need not be disposed of for."

"Oh, ok." said the girl, shaking the bomb. "I didn't really know how this thing worked anyway."

"Don't!" said Erin, warning her. "Just be careful with that, ok? We should get you out of here." She pushes her towards the door.

"I'd never been in a coffin before." said the girl, looking at the coffin. "I suppose I'll need one now. Where do you get them?"

"I don't know, but right now, we really should be leaving." said Erin, talking to her.

"This is too cool." said the girl, getting into Vlad's coffin. "I always thought they'd be wooden."

Erin ended up slaying the girl in Vlad's room. After that, she goes to her room where she finds me, Vlad, Ingrid, and Bertrand looking at her slaying tools. Bertrand flashes his fangs at her.

"Is it true?" said Vlad, asking her. "Are you a slayer?"

The look on her face literally gave away her answer.

"But you have to understand, it was all for Ryan." said Erin, so sadly. "Ingrid turned him, so I came here to slay you all. I thought it was the only way to lift the curse, but then, I met you, and you told me your plan. I saw a better way. I believe in you and your idea of vampires and breathers living together. Please, Vlad, I'm asking you to trust me."

"He'll never trust anyone ever again. Look at what you've done to him." said Ingrid, talking to her.

"Please, you have to." said Erin, so pleadingly. "I'm not the one you have to be afraid of. She is." She then gestures towards Ingrid. "Do you really think she's different now? She wants you dead. She's got a posse of vampire girls out there, armed with stakes with your name on them."

"Projecting your sad fantasies onto me with this fictional posse of mine. Your whole life is nothing, but one lie after another." said Ingrid, so meanly.

"It's true! You have to believe me." said Erin, so anxiously.

"So, you've never slain a vampire?" said Vlad, questioning her.

"I— I never meant to." said Erin, so nervously as Bertrand snarls at her.

"Get out. I don't ever want to see you again." said Vlad, so sadly as Erin still stands in her spot.

"GO!" said Vlad, so angrily as his eyes turned black. The weather outside becomes frightening and his fangs flash in the candlelight. Erin leaves the room and keeps walking in order to leave the building. I then look at Vlad. He looked like he's about to cry, so I swooped in and gave him a hug. He hugs me back a little softly.

Sooner or later, I'm gonna have to talk to Vlad about him turning me into a vampire and if I get turned into a vampire, then I'll be a witch/vampire hybrid. Erin has betrayed us from the very minute I spied on her when she had talked to the Van Helsings.