Chapter 5: Carpathian Feast

I woke up and got dressed in my normal clothes since Miss McCauley ran out of the school uniforms

I woke up and got dressed in my normal clothes since Miss McCauley ran out of the school uniforms. It has been a long day for me and the Draculas.

The Count decided to hypnotize Year 8 and use them to teach them to teach Wolfie how to play chess. They're fine, even though they are back at their homes and they won't remember anything. I'm in my room, reading The Phantom of the Opera and Vlad is currently studying with Erin.

I heard someone singing from inside the school, so I went downstairs to check it out.

Eventually, I am outside the math and science classrooms, where the caretaker is mopping the floor. She is from Transylvania. Vlad, Ingrid, Erin, and Bertrand walk in. Vlad clicks his fingers and the caretaker freezes up in place. I sensed The Count on the walls. "What are you doing?" said Vlad, asking him. Was he really going to bite the caretaker?

"What do you think you're doing?" said The Count, looking at him.

"I was just about to ask you the same question." said Vlad.

"That song," said The Count, with his fangs appearing on his face. "Is Transylvanian. She must be from the old country. It has been years since I had a home cooked meal."

"No, you can't." said Vlad, so angrily. The Count glares at him and then speeds down behind the caretaker.

"I am your father. Pick a fight with me, boy, and you will lose." said The Count, so meanly.

"I said no." said Vlad, so angrily. The Count ignores him as he puts her around the caretaker's neck and prepares to bite her. Vlad realizes The Count wasn't going to listen to him, so he lurches his hand forward, sending a blast of air against his dad's body. Everything seems to slow down. The Count went flying backwards, arms waving all over the place. His eyes were filled with fear and confusion. We watched in horror as he reached the wall, smacking his head on a bullying sign. He then falls over to the floor.

Vlad quickly runs over, apologizing and trying to help his father up, but as he slaps his hands, he gives up. The Count gets up on his feet, throwing his back, which makes a click sound. He walks towards the door, having to be faced by all of us. He throws his head down and exits the room in his embarrassment. We stared at Vlad in shock.

"What? Just got lucky." said Vlad, exiting the room. He clicks his fingers and the caretaker goes back to singing.

The next day, I walked through the crowd of students, and spotted Vlad trying to open a girl's locker. They laughed at him as he tried to open it. I ended up putting a jinx curse on the two girls, so they can have bad luck.