Chapter 16: Storm in a Blood Cup

I was getting ready for my engagement to Vlad when my mom and sister came into my room

I was getting ready for my engagement to Vlad when my mom and sister came into my room. They are helping me with the situation that I have with Erin. Sometimes, I assume that she has feelings for Vlad. Like every time, she wants to be around him. This is why me and Adze have our own plan to take out Erin, but I have my own plan to get Vlad all to myself. I can also drink out of blood bags.

"Wait, you forgot your stasis spray." said Vlad, stopping her as he gives it to her.

She puts on her stasis spray all over herself.

"No pulse. You're good." said Vlad, checking her pulse.

Erin walks over to the door and pulls on the rusted handle, letting the street fangs in the building. They scan the room, looking for breathers, but they walk up the staircase to the revamp room.

"Well, there are definitely more than last night." said Vlad.

"A smile wouldn't kill them." said Erin, so grouchily.

"It's going to take some time to drive out that mix of blood lust and attitude." said Vlad, watching them go up the staircase. Suddenly, The Count whooshes by his son's side, leaning his arm on his shoulder.

"Wonderful news. Your fiancée, Kalinda, will be presented to you in five minutes." said The Count, glaring at Erin. "I think it's time to ditch the breather trash, hmm?"

Erin gasps, so offended by it.

"He can't force you into this engagement." said Erin, so angrily. "Just don't show up."

"She's my soulmate." said Vlad, talking to her. "I can't insult her. I need her dad's support with the Witches's Council, but I'm not getting rid of her."

"Ok, Vlad." said Erin, clenching her teeth in a jealous manner. Suddenly, Renfield runs down the staircase, looking so flustered and worried.

"Message from Van Helsing!" said Renfield, so loudly. "He's going to be late delivering the blood to feed the ferals."

******************************************************
[In the revamp room]

"Why aren't we upstairs?" said Malik, up in Bertrand's face. "Why are we stuck in a classroom like a bunch of kids?"

"The Draculas are hosting an important ritual." said Bertrand, explaining it to him.

"And they don't want us making the place look untidy." said Ryan, realizing it.

"Is that why we haven't gotten our blood?" said Malik, asking him. "Vlad's too busy partying?"

"Our supplies have been delayed." said Bertrand, pointing it out.

"Not good enough." said Malik, so meanly.

****************************************************
[Throne Room]